WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Dell something, I'll have to check :D. It did actually start happening after the update, never thought of it. Damn those updates. Has there been any other similar reports?

I'm not sure if this is a common bug, but I'll see if I can find any information.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

My mom's phone is not working right, and I'm trying to fix it. Meanwhile I have an assignment I need to be writing. I really hope this will be fixed soon...

Edit: Her phone is working now but my dad can't call my mom (the flip works though). After trying everything, they made a ticket. Welp, I'm done. Got this assignment to write...

Good luck with your assignment.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Done all of the stuff for class that is due today. Phew, this week has been just weird for me altogether. Looking forward to tomorrow.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

My 830 gets some love once in a while, mainly as music player (groove and/or, MyTube!) through a cheap Bluetooth speaker.

It's does not have a SIM, but it works well on my house WiFi...
... !

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Ran away from from tourists that can't drive by being a tourist, but I think I didn't hold anyone on the road, 150-170 km/h all the way though Croatia, on motorway I still love our old Laguna.
08c6d187751e07048769e5e98f1fe3c8.jpg

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So the date was really fun. After the period of awkwardness for a bit, I eventually went to being myself and lost track of time. I couldn't have asked for a better date really to start this off. We even had stuff in common!

I don't know if we'll see each other again though. I got a friendly vibe from him rather than a romantic one. We'll see.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

A bit of news so today I start a new position at a company today. Really excited about this. The reason I'm not working at my last place is becuse they let mego becuse they couldn't afford me aka they weren't making money. So here I am now

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not sure what the news is reporting over there about 45's visit to the UK but it's a typical cluster **** of comments from him.

Also if I hear 'special relationship' one more time I may scream...

I still can't believe this man is president. What a sad world we live in. Apparently his popularity is still high... Not sure about that but that's truly sad if it is.

So glad I don't live in the UK anymore. That's a whole other mess there.
I can't stand how he talks, how is manerisums are aka . How incoherent his speeches are. How uneducated the guy is. How much he lies.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

A bit of news so today I start a new position at a company today. Really excited about this. The reason I'm not working at my last place is becuse they let mego becuse they couldn't afford me aka they weren't making money. So here I am now

Congrats! I hope this goes well for you!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So the date was really fun. After the period of awkwardness for a bit, I eventually went to being myself and lost track of time. I couldn't have asked for a better date really to start this off. We even had stuff in common!

I don't know if we'll see each other again though. I got a friendly vibe from him rather than a romantic one. We'll see.

I'm glad you liked him. It surely won't hurt going out with him again, maybe there's more to it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786