WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

A bit of news so today I start a new position at a company today. Really excited about this. The reason I'm not working at my last place is becuse they let mego becuse they couldn't afford me aka they weren't making money. So here I am now

Oh Sahib's here. I see you're having quite of a career there. Nice to see you're having lots of options available.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So England fans are mocking Croatia for ending up second in WC. What the actual f***? They're even saying being 4th is better than 2nd "cause it hurt less". WTF.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm glad you liked him. It surely won't hurt going out with him again, maybe there's more to it.

Thank you. I felt very lucky and it still seems unreal, considering how long it takes me to warm up to someone in general. I'm still shocked that it just worked that way...

You have a good point, we will see. I wouldn't mind going out with him again but that's in his hands.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So England fans are mocking Croatia for ending up second in WC. What the actual f***? They're even saying being 4th is better than 2nd "cause it hurt less". WTF.
Ah, those English soccer hooligans...haven't one it since 1966, tied for their best finish since then (4th place in 1990).

And somehow people are surprised at their behavior - why?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ah, those English soccer hooligans...haven't one it since 1966, tied for their best finish since then (4th place in 1990).

And somehow people are surprised at their behavior - why?
I was actually hoping Croatia to win since they played so well In attacking and recuperating the ball. Sure France won since they actually made it to the net but I think Croatia played better than France

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I was actually hoping Croatia to win since they played so well In attacking and recuperating the ball. Sure France won since they actually made it to the net but I think Croatia played better than France
Croatia played their hearts out but clearly Les Blues were the better team.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I never knew how big a company can be until I stsrt to work for them and I'm thinking oh **** these people have a huge company

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Croatia played their hearts out but clearly Les Blues were the better team.
I still think that hand ball wasn't an intentional hand ball. Had they not gone with the handball I think it would of been an even more intense match. Also I blame the protesters running onto thr field it kind of killed Croatia counter attack :/

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm glad you liked him. It surely won't hurt going out with him again, maybe there's more to it.

I think you jinxed me. I heard from him. Not to propose going out but it was a it was nice to meet you and good to get to know you a little bit, which sounds good. I keep saying that we will see but we will. loll

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nice to see you resurface, Sahib. Good luck with the new job.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think you jinxed me. I heard from him. Not to propose going out but it was a it was nice to meet you and good to get to know you a little bit, which sounds good. I keep saying that we will see but we will. loll
Well, enjoy it. It isn't every person you date you want to take home to mother.

Sometimes we may put too much pressure on every date to go well. Everyone's situation is different - some people find what they want quickly, and some have to dive deep in the singles pool. It only matters that you find what you want when you find it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm feeling the itch for something new. As satisfied I am with the Pixie and Mixie setup, the itch is there - and a project HTC 10 doesn't count. Getting a G7 (carrier model) for $450 seems good these days (surprised the V30 hasn't been cheaper), or a Key 2.

Guess I just keep coming back to needing a good headphone jack for my needs. I picked up Andy's HD USB-C headphones. We will see how those fare as the dongle I have doesn't play nice with the Mix 2 (neither sometimes does Xiaomi's ANC model I have) all the time.

Not sure what I'll do. I know I won't do it now as there's no extra money for that.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

So I'm feeling the itch for something new. As satisfied I am with the Pixie and Mixie setup, the itch is there - and a project HTC 10 doesn't count. Getting a G7 (carrier model) for $450 seems good these days (surprised the V30 hasn't been cheaper), or a Key 2.

Guess I just keep coming back to needing a good headphone jack for my needs. I picked up Andy's HD USB-C headphones. We will see how those fare as the dongle I have doesn't play nice with the Mix 2 (neither sometimes does Xiaomi's ANC model I have) all the time.

Not sure what I'll do. I know I won't do it now as there's no extra money for that.
Ooh I was so close to pulling the trigger on Andy's phone today. The Prime Day $250 deal was very tempting you know, just for gits and shiggles, but from all reviews and user comments I couldn't see how it's better than the S8+ I have now.....which I despise on so many Androidian levels.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077