WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey guys (and Libra and Laura). The wife decided to bring me my Macbook to keep me busy and from climbing the walls. The inevitable has happened and I'm hoping to go home tomorrow. I've been locked up in the hospital after my 2nd heart attack. I'm OK, I'll probably outlive you all.
Sorry to hear that. Get well soon!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Have you tried Xiaomi's phones? MIUI is insanely quick and responsive. And not to mention it's gorgeous and stuffed with (useful!) features.
Nah I have not because I've never had a chance to use a Xiaomi's UI but isn't it just like a clone of iOS

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Well, back to popping pills by the shovelful. Things have changed a little since my first HA as far as post-event treatment. The meds are basically the same but the exercise and dietary guidelines are more relaxed. Gone are the days of no coffee, whoopie or whiskey. Now it's more of a common sense approach and staying away from extremes.

We'll see what happens.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Well, back to popping pills by the shovelful. Things have changed a little since my first HA as far as post-event treatment. The meds are basically the same but the exercise and dietary guidelines are more relaxed. Gone are the days of no coffee, whoopie or whiskey. Now it's more of a common sense approach and staying away from extremes.

We'll see what happens.
That sounds much more reasonable. I'd imagine the newer protocol is easier for patients to follow, which probably means that more patients do indeed follow it.

Good luck with everything, and get well soon. ☺️

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

We'll see what happens.

Good luck with everything! May you have a good recovery.
By the way, you have such a great viewpoint here. What a way to look at it!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Nordstrom's anniversary sale is on and I was going to buy sneakers for potential hikes (since everyone seems to love that!) but I bought a necessary pair of shoes (to replace my worn out ones) and jeans instead.

We'll see if I cave but I feel like I know nothing about cute sneakers.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Been doing some reading for a few devices recently. No purchase imminently happening. Still, it's been interesting to sift through current priorities.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Good to hear you're recovering ok. Keep away from those extremes, they're bad for ya.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Soooo Monday we meet again
giphy.gif

Sent from mTalk using my Lumia 950

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Somewhat, yeah, kind of. But they moved away from it alot, and it's pretty much original, if you can say so, now.
Yup MIUI and EMUI have both evolved and are less gimmicky and have a lot of useful tweaks that offer good advantages over stock Android in some cases.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos