WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just tried a test of going to class 18 minutes early versus the usual 10 minutes and not having to squeeze between anyone in a class of 30 people is awesome!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I guess the Internet will be awash with Apple announcements tomorrow.

I'm sure the hype machine will praise how awesome the new tech from Apple will be.

I'll be honest and state that the only thing I'm curious about is the V40. LG keeps teasing me stating that this will be the handset that is more complete - it's been the same song since the V10. Outside that, every thing else this year is snoresville - including the Pixel 3.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm sure the hype machine will praise how awesome the new tech from Apple will be.

I'll be honest and state that the only thing I'm curious about is the V40. LG keeps teasing me stating that this will be the handset that is more complete - it's been the same song since the V10. Outside that, every thing else this year is snoresville - including the Pixel 3.
I'd like to add a Huawei and LG phone to the mix. Just waiting on pricing to come my way.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I want to watch it because I like to watch tech events that involve phones just because of my interest in this stuff. I want to see if this color thing will come to pass. I know the ship has sailed for an updated SE but still interested. I just hope that work would let me...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I want to watch it because I like to watch tech events that involve phones just because of my interest in this stuff. I want to see if this color thing will come to pass. I know the ship has sailed for an updated SE but still interested. I just hope that work would let me...
I'm sure it'll make must see TV. Just from my perspective, I'll pass. The only product I'd buy is the 10" entry level iPad if I wanted a tablet of that size.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My care factor about Apple...

Didn't even know they were releasing anything...

The only time I see Apple products is in a store or on a show. That's it.

I'm curious but could care less.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

My care factor about Apple...

Didn't even know they were releasing anything...

The only time I see Apple products is in a store or on a show. That's it.

I'm curious but could care less.

I saw this response coming from you, lol.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I guess the SE is now the Sayonara Edition.

I know, I'm saddened. I think I'll continue to hang out with my 7 unless I decide to switch to Verizon to use the XZ2 Compact again. That's extreme I know, but sometimes I need WiFi Calling and cricket only supports that on Android phones locked to them as far as I know.

On that note, since Apple only makes phones tall and kind of big now, eh that's it for me.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Bought a 2015 Honda CR-V EX-L with Navigation.
Really great price out the door.
I will post pictures tomorrow.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Color me unimpressed at Apple's announcements today. Well, Steve Jobs is happy - they finally killed the home button.

Outside of that, nothing interested me. Happy for the Apple lovers. If I were inclined, the only iPhone I'd attempt to own is the 8. Maybe a X for collector's purposes - not really.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Still nursing the new phone itch. No money available though.

Every time I touch Andy's phone, I remember why I loved the design.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12