WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Went to the library with the kid.
The mural depicts the logo of a dry cleaning place at the site of the current library from back in the day. Used to be called Lasso cleaners.
a928c6a6e2da1962ef05e525f49e3696.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It's not THAT much bigger, but for my commute, it's too big.

Height can matter a lot, even if it's slight. I noticed this in my time with the Xr. The X feels a lot better to use but at times, it does feel kind of big when I'm moving around and needing to take it in and out of my bag since it doesn't fit the pockets as well as the 7 did.

So I can imagine how it feels when it comes to your commute.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's great to finally have the first weekend in months where I don't have to think about school at all. While I am thankful that I have been able to start this program, there's nothing like having a good break to recharge and just do life without school for a bit.
Breaks are good. Hopefully you enjoy yours.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Breaks are good. Hopefully you enjoy yours.

Thank you! It will be the longest one that I have ever had since starting this program. I have had a week and 2 weeks so a month is awesome. I'm a little nervous about my grades though but I think I should be okay...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Brute force/point and shoot, no thinking laziness computations...all the same, right?
I have the DSLR when I want to get serious about manual mode. Kids don't hold their smiles that long so gotta go with point and shoot. Everyone's use case scenario is different.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nice to see Sahib around. Good to see you're safe. I did think of you when I found out about the fires in North California.

Not much I can really add to the conversation. Working for a living is pretty crap in general. I tried to avoid it but such is life. I'm only returning to the rat race for as long as I need to.

Don't get me started on paid vacation. As a contractor you don't get that or any other benefits, which why you get paid more.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Mine was a busy day working in chico state . it seems everyone waits till Friday to submit work ordered to service copiers and networking issues . ._.
This is a common thing I've experienced my whole working career. If you feel like being depressed about it. Everything happens on Friday's. Makes the the weekends feel more worthwhile, unless you're working them... Which I did a lot when I was younger.

Until you start working 70 to 80 hour weeks or having to work holidays, late nights, weekends and sometimes without pay, you really haven't experienced working.

But you young ones aren't really into that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I really wish the rain would stop...

They said last year was exceptional, so far this feels like last year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05