WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Wow! That's quite the story.
It goes to show the impact of identity on people. Also as to why the social impacts of a pregnancy vastly outweigh the biological act of conception.

This is also a positive outcome. The reverse of the lack of acceptance by the new old family is just as common too.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'll have to check it out since you said that. The songs were nice and the ending song was hilarious.
I am not a fan of the artists who sing the song becuse im not into the whole trap music / sound cloud artist , but the way these two made this song was great and fit the movie we'll. Fyi i have not seen into the spider verse yet

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yup all day in chico state again. Lots of walking and looking for hidden buildings
I'll trade your walking around looking for hidden buildings for half a day in a government entitlements office and a home visit in 40° weather (with my work cell ringing off the hook).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I am not a fan of the artists who sing the song becuse im not into the whole trap music / sound cloud artist , but the way these two made this song was great and fit the movie we'll. Fyi i have not seen into the spider verse yet
(For those who are wondering what trap music is, think music inspired by the life surrounding the roughest stuff such as illicit narcotics - sale, use. A trap house is another term for a dope house. Those typically have only one door of entry. As users and dealers can attest, getting robbed by stick up men who only rob dope house or a police raid is the last thing you want to experience in a trap house.

The more you know...)

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Ooh okay, gotcha. You have me curious anyway. The movie is worth a watch!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm thinking of either getting a V40 or Xr via the Costco T-Mobile promotion tomorrow. An outside dark horse might be the S9+. I'll make up my mind after I talk with the rep at the store.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So weather is pretty crap here. Cold, windy, and rain. Makes for a fun time.

I'm still waiting for things. I'm little tired of it but apparently I'll have my context sometime this week. I won't hold my breath.

We're still apartment hunting. The one we liked got taken by someone else so we're a little stumped at what to do. There's not much on the market and what's there is not that nice.

Don't really want to do the Airbnb thing. Too unstable for anything more than a couple of weeks.

We're not big fans of apartments but there's not much else available that doesn't cost a fortune to rent.

I wish I could just win the lottery. Would make life easier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss