WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You are going to make us hungry.
By the way, I got some fresh sambal from a Vietnamese place on Saturday and it was amazing (spicier than most chili pastes I have ever had but oh so tasty).

Sambal from a Vietnamese place? I always thought sambal, like satay/saté was Malay/Indonesian!! Best sambal would have toasted belacan, basil & lime juice in it... darn, I'm getting snack attacks and I just had a bowl of spicy prawn noodles for supper ...right after I landed!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think you kinda are. They are releasing them to enter the midrange market, from my understanding. It's just meant to have the same great camera but make sacrifices in certain areas. Considering how quick they pull their older phones, I guess this was their best option.

I'm personally interested if the smaller model would be smaller than the S10e.

Like I said I wasn't following what was going on.

From a personal perspective they should have given them a different name. That"s a bit confusing.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Like I said I wasn't following what was going on.

From a personal perspective they should have given them a different name. That"s a bit confusing.

This is a fair point but it might be by design. The Pixels are known for having a great main camera, so the idea that this is something that can be had for less would make it more interesting.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This is a fair point but it might be by design. The Pixels are known for having a great main camera, so the idea that this is something that can be had for less would make it more interesting.
I can appreciate that but is it really necessary? Calling it Pixel 3a...

Tag line, 'Different name, same great camera' or whatever.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Ordered a vinyl skin for the G7. Going to use the phone without a case and no screen protector. It's the Goldilocks size for me at least. Also LG seems to have tuned their display settings a bit better on the G7 as compared to the V30 which I could never get to calibrate to be equivalent to my Pixel 2XL in December 2017.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

View from the balcony..
sideways panorama

Attachments

• WP_20190428_16_23_17_Panorama.jpg
    WP_20190428_16_23_17_Panorama.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

You can always tell which brands are doing well by the sheer amounts of stalls, billboards, banners & buntings profligating the shopping malls.. Previously it was Samsung, past few year it has been Oppo & Vivo

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So it's been interesting to read all the new OnePlus 7 leaks/stories etc on the interwebs.
Having owned a bunch of Oppo / Vivo phones there isn't anything new OnePlus is doing that the parent company hasn't put out. For example to know about the latest OP device just look at the prior Vivo device, add the new Snapdragon processor and Oxygen OS and voila!

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

My brother uses an old OnePlus1, and he was quite critical about the popup camera on the Vivo15,.. and wouldn't you know it .. its on the 1+7 !!!!

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Only thing is we should have a view of the sea... now we have a view of condos having the view of the sea..

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234