WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

May is the one who invited him for this state visit.

She wasn't supposed to be stepping down from being PM though and Brexit wasn't supposed to be extended to October... It was supposed to be the beginning of the new improved 'special relationship' between the UK and the USA as the UK 'throws off the shackles of the EU'... only to be hog tied and screwed by everyone else of course... especially by the USA.

According to baby 45 there were no protests and there were tonnes of supporters.

Evidence says otherwise.

Supporters (those are likely tourists in one of the pics) There's typically more tourists in this area than there were when he was driving through. The roads weren't blocked for people.
View attachment 140869

View attachment 140870

Protesters (that 45 on the toilet spoke too)
View attachment 140871
He was supposed to have gone two year ago but had pissed them both off then and canceled the trip. I suspect if he didn't go now, he'd have been in more trouble with the Brits. Doubt anyone has gone this late.

Has he gone to Germany yet? That is unheard of if he hasn't.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

He was supposed to have gone two year ago but had pissed them both off then and canceled the trip. I suspect if he didn't go now, he'd have been in more trouble with the Brits. Doubt anyone has gone this late.

Has he gone to Germany yet? That is unheard of if he hasn't.
He was in the UK in July 2018 and in Germany July 2017.

This was his official state visit to the UK. The last one was called something else.

There was a lot of pressure on the UK government not to invite him the first time.

His speech with Charles was classic lying mangled mess on the climate and pollution in the USA.

He's such a disgusting thing. (Can't call him human)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

He was in the UK in July 2018 and in Germany July 2017.

This was his official state visit to the UK. The last one was called something else.

There was a lot of pressure on the UK government not to invite him the first time.

His speech with Charles was classic lying mangled mess on the climate and pollution in the USA.

He's such a disgusting thing. (Can't call him human)
He's traveled so less outside of the country that it's been hard to keep track of his official visits. The only one he kept his mouth shut for was the Iraq visit (no surprise there).

I suppose someone has to put up with him, it better be those that elected him, right?

Sheesh.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

May is the one who invited him for this state visit.

She wasn't supposed to be stepping down from being PM though and Brexit wasn't supposed to be extended to October... It was supposed to be the beginning of the new improved 'special relationship' between the UK and the USA as the UK 'throws off the shackles of the EU'... only to be hog tied and screwed by everyone else of course... especially by the USA.

According to baby 45 there were no protests and there were tonnes of supporters.

Evidence says otherwise.

Supporters (those are likely tourists in one of the pics) There's typically more tourists in this area than there were when he was driving through. The roads weren't blocked for people.
View attachment 140869

View attachment 140870

Protesters (that 45 on the toilet spoke too)
View attachment 140871
Tremendous crowds came out in support and all we see are pictures of cleared barricades and an empty, undisturbed motorcade?

#alternativefacts

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Ah I must admit that I kinda want to try an iPod touch. Never had one before, I have only had a 2nd gen ipod nano, which still works actually but I don't know how long it will hold. Just base storage though. Anything else is unnecessary. It makes me wonder if it would be able to do the separate device idea.

Seeing that iTunes is dead but still usable for sure means that I'll likely pass on the iPad.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ah I must admit that I kinda want to try an iPod touch. Never had one before, I have only had a 2nd gen ipod nano, which still works actually but I don't know how long it will hold. Just base storage though. Anything else is unnecessary. It makes me wonder if it would be able to do the separate device idea.

Seeing that iTunes is dead but still usable for sure means that I'll likely pass on the iPad.
(if you've owned an iPhone, you've used an iPod touch).

Well, let us know how it goes. Apple used to be pretty good with audio. Nowadays, I hear they're OK.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

(if you've owned an iPhone, you've used an iPod touch).

Well, let us know how it goes. Apple used to be pretty good with audio. Nowadays, I hear they're OK.
Haha true. Will do if/when I decide to give it a try.

I have to admit that I'm basic on the audio front. I don't know what is great sound. As long as it sounds decent. I'm putting myself down the review rabbit hole now

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Haha true. Will do if/when I decide to give it a try.

I have to admit that I'm basic on the audio front. I don't know what is great sound. As long as it sounds decent. I'm putting myself down the review rabbit hole now
Plug in some decent headphones into a high end LG phone, if you want to start to know about good audio.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So I did buy it after all. The idea of paying $300 for the iPod touch is something I couldn't swallow. I think the base should suffice.

I'm looking forward to trying it out as a dedicated device. I would like to do the thing that I was trying to do with the Note 4 but hopefully it will work out better. It sounds like the battery life will be better for sure though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's been a month in, and I'm glad I added the Mate 20 Pro to the stable. My impressions haven't changed much.

It's still a nice phone. Just will never be a fan of curved displays like this one.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

It's been pelting down with raining for four continuous day... it's nice when it no longer feels like I'm in a oven.
Definitely can use with more cool weather...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, after much lollygagging, finally got the new headphones and tempered glass.

So it's back to the V35 next week. I should have the Q Explorist HR by the end of the month, along with the tools to do the battery swap for the Gear Sport.

I think if those go well, I'll be situated. I'd like to leave the Watch 2 paired with the G7+, the Q Explorist with the Mate 20 Pro, the 10 with the Watch Classic, and the Falster + Gear Sport with the V35. If I add some other collectable, I'd pair the Falster with that instead.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like 9.0 is slowly rolling out for the G7. I'm almost tempted to try it out. Almost. I'll be more interested when it comes to the v35.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Well, after much lollygagging, finally got the new headphones and tempered glass.

So it's back to the V35 next week. I should have the Q Explorist HR by the end of the month, along with the tools to do the battery swap for the Gear Sport.

I think if those go well, I'll be situated. I'd like to leave the Watch 2 paired with the G7+, the Q Explorist with the Mate 20 Pro, the 10 with the Watch Classic, and the Falster + Gear Sport with the V35. If I add some other collectable, I'd pair the Falster with that instead.

This sounds like a plan. I wish you good luck with it.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Just set up the iPod touch (mostly anyway, but I have to finish logging into the select apps I have downloaded) and the S10e feels big next to it. It makes me think that maybe I should use a popsocket on it because of that feeling. That would probably be better for my hand.

Also I have tried to buy tech or considered it for months now, but couldn't stick or commit. This is the first thing that I didn't feel regret with buying and that says a lot. I also just realized that the separation/dedicated device that I seek can actually be real and I'm looking forward to that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I dusted out the Huawei Watch classic. Gonna pair it with the V35 for a while. The battery life ain't great, but it may be a fun time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss