WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Thi is so true. I had to tap into mine for my last year of school for it took a hit. My employer had a policy of 3 years on the job and it's yours to keep. Once I left and came back, they started paying into the old account so if I leave again it remains mine. It is slowly coming up but I have some serious work to do.

I haven't had to tap into mine yet so very happy about that.
However, since I had a late start, I have had to ensure I save more out of my post tax dollars as I am not so sure that my 401(k) will have enough when I hit the age at which I hope to retire.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I haven't had to tap into mine yet so very happy about that.
However, since I had a late start, I have had to ensure I save more out of my post tax dollars as I am not so sure that my 401(k) will have enough when I hit the age at which I hope to retire.
Once I clear up some dead weight, it'll be easier to put some $$$ in there. It's a big reason why I calmed down on the enthusiast lifestyle.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

More stuff for the fish tank. These things are money pits, really.
Finally finished. Added one new fish and two live plants. I should go up a tank size to add three more and some snails as bottom feeders, but I don't want to deal with the extra work right now.

Money pits.

Need to go fry this shrimp. Using wheat flour and Red Stripe for the batter. If it's not a trainwreck, I'll post pictures.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Once I clear up some dead weight, it'll be easier to put some $$$ in there. It's a big reason why I calmed down on the enthusiast lifestyle.

I understand this with the calm down. I also feel like I'm done for a while. Starting this around the time of a recent increase like I have now, I'm not sure how it will look like for me.

Since I'll like to also hit another financial goal (home ownership) next year or 2021 , something's gotta give.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Finally finished. Added one new fish and two live plants. I should go up a tank size to add three more and some snails as bottom feeders, but I don't want to deal with the extra work right now.

Money pits.

Need to go fry this shrimp. Using wheat flour and Red Stripe for the batter. If it's not a trainwreck, I'll post pictures.
I surely dislike forgetting stuff I go out shopping to get specifically. SMH.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I understand this with the calm down. I also feel like I'm done for a while. Starting this around the time of a recent increase like I have now, I'm not sure how it will look like for me.

Since I'll like to also hit another financial goal (home ownership) next year or 2021 , something's gotta give.
Ibid.

I saw some nice summer homes this week that really has me thinking. I want to own the land the house is built on instead for my primary asset.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa