WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We have beautiful weather here. I would love to go for a run, but I'm afraid my knee wouldn't like it.

But I should get up and buy this plant I want to give a friend as a birthday present.

Please post a picture of the plant.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hey I just noticed I'm the top poster at the moment... maybe I need a life or something. Or a more interesting project.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

We have beautiful weather here. I would love to go for a run, but I'm afraid my knee wouldn't like it.

But I should get up and buy this plant I want to give a friend as a birthday present.
Ah, but we have more beautiful weather here in the Philippines.
It's so beautiful, it causes 10-day weekends!

Sat-Sun: Traditional weekend.
Mon-Wed: Holidays disturbed by "good" weather.
Thu-Fri: Suspensions due to "good" weather.
Mon: Holiday.

Behold the power of the 10-day weekend!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Ah, but we have more beautiful weather here in the Philippines.
It's so beautiful, it causes 10-day weekends!

Mon-Wed: Holidays disturbed by "good" weather.
Thu-Fri: Suspensions due to "good" weather.
Mon: Holiday.

Behold the power of the 10-day weekend!

I didn't know this is a competition ;-)

But enjoy your holidays caused by great weather! I have holidays only because I'm in a gap between my last job and my next one. My future boss told me: "Well, enjoy your holidays, I think you'll have holidays again working for me, but it will definitely not be the same!"

But I love this cool late August mornings, when the sun is shining and you can really enjoy it, before it gets very warm again in the afternoon. This is great. I'm looking forward to a hopefully beautiful autumn with golden light shining through the colored forest leaves.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I didn't know this is a competition ;-)

But enjoy your holidays caused by great weather! I have holidays only because I'm in a gap between my last job and my next one. My future boss told me: "Well, enjoy your holidays, I think you'll have holidays again working for me, but it will definitely not be the same!"

But I love this cool late August mornings, when the sun is shining and you can really enjoy it, before it gets very warm again in the afternoon. This is great. I'm looking forward to a hopefully beautiful autumn with golden light through the colored forest leaves.
Note how I conveniently left out the /s in my post. While I appreciate the 10-day weekend, since I still have to finish my monologue, research brief, and our play, the weather here is horrible. I've found myself going on WPCentral late at night because of the blasted rain blasting tin roofs. (By my estimate, it causes noises of 50+ dB)
Have fun with your "vacation" and "good" weather. I'll just die of cold if I live where you do.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

It's kind of odd when the people actually prefer photos here than on dedicated photography threads.

But hey, you're doing this to hit 5000, right?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Note how I conveniently left out the /s in my post. While I appreciate the 10-day weekend, since I still have to finish my monologue, research brief, and our play, the weather here is horrible. I've found myself going on WPCentral late at night because of the blasted rain blasting tin roofs. (By my estimate, it causes noises of 50+ dB)
Have fun with your "vacation" and "good" weather. I'll just die of cold if I live where you do.

Sorry, now I get it. I'm very slow today, probably because it's still morning... so, your from the Philippines and you have three seasons: A lot of heat, some cooler weather and a lot of rain if I recall this correctly?

I thought you were referring to the hot season, but in this case you must have the rainy one?

I have already a hard time keeping track of the seasons here sometimes (this year with a very warm spring, then a very cold transition into summer, and then suddenly a heat weave), so please forgive my ignorance.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What posting guide? What are you talking about???

Let's talk about cake instead. I have to bake a cake Saturday!

I should bake a cake and take it to a lake to see a blue hake and make myself a rake. English is funny...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Let's talk about cake instead. I have to bake a cake Saturday!

I should bake a cake and take it to a lake to see a blue hake and make myself a rake. English is funny...

Yes it is a funny language.

What kind of cake are you making? Or are you just tricking us?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb