WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Take it back to the place where you got it fixed and tell them your problem. Yes there's a chance something has gone wrong if all your settings are correct.

What a strange place to ask this in the first place. The answer will be lost in a flood of posts in no time.

Funny English language: Flood and blood, but floor and door, however cool and pool. What a variety of words with the same double-o pronounced differently.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

At least most of the solicitors adverts are gone with their ppi, now it just pay day lenders. :facepalm:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm curious... out of the following software, which has anyone used or does use regularly (for any image processing or just generally)?

• Microsoft Paint
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe Lightroom
  • GIMP

I use mostly Photoshop. I had a student version of Photoshop when I was studying architecture, but after I quit I didn't need this anymore, so I bought Photoshop Elements. I'm quite happy with it, and for the few things Elements can't do, I use GIMP.

In the lab I had only access to Photoshop over remote access, so for little things I used Microsoft Paint sometimes, but really only for the most basic stuff like cropping a picture real quick.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

At least most of the solicitors adverts are gone with their ppi, now it just pay day lenders. :facepalm:

Oh man those phone calls are infuriating. So annoying running down the stairs, picking up the phone and hearing the same recycled crap.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Member Shoutouts (taken from WPCentral Forums code)
Top Posters:

N_LaRUE-75
WanderingTraveler-59
BIGPADDY-54
pankaj981-33
martinmc78-31
Corepc-29

Top Thanked:

ChMar-13
WanderingTraveler-8
iamtim-6
N_LaRUE-6
mogelijk-6
Corepc-6

Current as of 7:54 PM GMT+8

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What a strange place to ask this in the first place. The answer will be lost in a flood of posts in no time.

Funny English language: Flood and blood, but floor and door, however cool and pool. What a variety of words with the same double-o pronounced differently.

There's always my favorite, silent letter, like - Knife
Or other letters combined that make the sound of another letter - Cough

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I need to elevate my (post) game. Apparently I'm averaging 1.08 posts per day.
You will be happy to know that this is the perfect venue for this! Earlier on, I blatantly posted filler and got away with it. *evil laugh*

I average 4.92 posts a day.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I use mostly Photoshop. I had a student version of Photoshop when I was studying architecture, but after I quit I didn't need this anymore, so I bought Photoshop Elements. I'm quite happy with it, and for the few things Elements can't do, I use GIMP.

In the lab I had only access to Photoshop over remote access, so for little things I used Microsoft Paint sometimes, but really only for the most basic stuff like cropping a picture real quick.

If you're using a Windows machine download Irfanview. It's free and has some great editing features and the plug-ins are great.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

More likely your posting will. ;P

Can't drink any of those energy drinks, way too much caffeine, sugar and other stuff. That and they taste horrible.

Used to have an addiction to red bull - would drink four cans a day every day for about 6 years. Broke the addiction by going on a diet, cut down to the sugar free version and now I only have 1 a day. Still need to have one for the caffeine as I don't drink tea or coffee.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

If you're using a Windows machine download Irfanview. It's free and has some great editing features and the plug-ins are great.

Thanks, but I have already cleaned out my stuff there. I have no idea what I'll get at my new place. My boss said: "We'll organize that in September, just come here and we'll see." The only thing I know is that I most likely will get a Mac.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Used to have an addiction to red bull - would drink four cans a day every day for about 6 years. Broke the addiction by going on a diet, cut down to the sugar free version and now I only have 1 a day. Still need to have one for the caffeine as I don't drink tea or coffee.

I used to drink about 4 cans of coke a day. I quit in 2003. Had a hell of a headache for a couple of weeks then was fine. I lost about 30kgs as well. I was caffine free for about 6 months. Then started drinking coffee. At least it's ony two a day though. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thanks, but I have already cleaned out my stuff there. I have no idea what I'll get at my new place. My boss said: "We'll organize that in September, just come here and we'll see." The only thing I know is that I most likely will get a Mac.

I was referring to at home. If you use a Windows machine at home. At work you're stuck with whatever they give you and the restrictions that go with it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I was referring to at home. If you use a Windows machine at home. At work you're stuck with whatever they give you and the restrictions that go with it.

At home I have Photoshop Elements which fulfills all my needs. Only in the lab I had some stuff to do from times to times which Elements can't do :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb