WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

At home I have Photoshop Elements which fulfills all my needs. Only in the lab I had some stuff to do from times to times which Elements can't do :)

Can you not use remote desktop or teamviewer?

Have doubled what I can do on my Surface RT with it linking to my machine at home.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

You will be happy to know that this is the perfect venue for this! Earlier on, I blatantly posted filler and got away with it. *evil laugh*

I average 4.92 posts a day.

Yeah this thread really helped boost my post count. I have 86 posts in this thread alone.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Can you not use remote desktop or teamviewer?

Have doubled what I can do on my Surface RT with it linking to my machine at home.

It's a long story. But I'm very happy at the moment when it comes to modify pictures ;-)

What I was wondering, does your computer has to run the entire time, or can you wake it up remotely from your RT?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

44 post..............................................................................................

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

43 post........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786