WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have hopes to start app development for Windows Phone.

The fact i can choose my classes and IT related works was my first option, it's gonna be fun!

I have to wait until 2015 to start serious programming though. :(

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've had to cut open stuff in biology lab.... It was not pretty.
I've cut open shark, fish, chicken head, cockroach, and egg with a live chick embryo inside.
And im vegetarian.
Those were the days I went hungry. I couldn't bring myself to eat on those days.

I think even being a meat eater it is sometimes difficult to watch stuff like that. Part of the problem of the 'buy things in grocery store environment' I grew up in. You lose sight of where your food comes from and what impact it has.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have hopes to start app development for Windows Phone.

The fact i can choose my classes and IT related works was my first option, it's gonna be fun!

I have to wait until 2015 to start serious programming though. :(

You could always learn online. There's tonnes of online content to learn from. I have to admit that it's not my favorite way to learn but it's a starting point.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Like my legs that don't take 4 times running a week anymore... but reducing to 3 times a week seems to work, I don't have any pain at the moment.

I have a pain in my heel that I have no idea where it came from or what it's there. I need to to get it checked out.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

You could always learn online. There's tonnes of online content to learn from. I have to admit that it's not my favorite way to learn but it's a starting point.

At the moment, i'd have a preference not to, but it would be a good idea.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I've had to cut open stuff in biology lab.... It was not pretty.
I've cut open shark, fish, chicken head, cockroach, and egg with a live chick embryo inside.
And im vegetarian.
Those were the days I went hungry. I couldn't bring myself to eat on those days.

I have worked with mice, chicken embryos, flies and fish during my bachelor studies. I don't mind it too much, as I think it's a necessity for research and should therefore be a part of the education, I however don't like doing it. That's the reason I chose a master and PhD project without any animal experiments.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

One of the nuances of getting old. You forget things. It was way back at the beginning wasn't it?

I didn't want to make a old age joke, but I thought about it ;-)

It will be basic bacterial research, I'll study a certain protein, its enzymatic functions and how it is influenced by other molecules.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I didn't want to make a old age joke, but I thought about it ;-)

It will be basic bacterial research, I'll study a certain protein, its enzymatic functions and how it is influenced by other molecules.

Age jokes are fun. There's thankfully lots of people older than me. :)

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

We are already on page 440. Dang!! This thread is moving really fast now.

Busy with work as usual. Temple Run Oz kept me occupied as well. Nice game. Plays much better than the original temple run. It is weird that imagi did not develop this.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We are already on page 440. Dang!! This thread is moving really fast now.

Busy with work as usual. Temple Run Oz kept me occupied as well. Nice game. Plays much better than the original temple run. It is weird that imagi did not develop this.

Ah, that's the app page number. We're actually on page 178 on the forum. You're post number 4431.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'll have to go to the resident's registration office (translated from Einwohnerkontrolle) of my old town this afternoon. I'd rather not. I also have to call my insurance adviser what I even like less.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I have found that sitting at a computer for 10 hours a day working through other peoples mistakes lends itself to mild schizophrenia.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have found that sitting at a computer for 10 hours a day working through other peoples mistakes lends itself to mild schizophrenia.

I have to agree there. On this particular project I haven't done much correcting yet. It will be happening but probably not for some time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99