WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura you should consider limiting amount of coffees you drink per day, it's unhealthy! : ( what about green coffee as an replacement?

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

ugh, 00:51, it's a good time to get depressed with sad music pieces :p haha I love it at the end of day!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey BP! Did you lose your headache?!? You can't leave me on a cliffhanger like that!

I lost it and then today visited some colleagues from my old work place than went to the pub with them had a carlsburg then went home and now on my third carling zest great day for cake!

Jeric820PH

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site

I lost it and then today visited some colleagues from my old work place than went to the pub with them had a carlsburg then went home and now on my third carling zest great day for cake!

cake is the solution to everyones problem >:D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I'm at a hospital visiting my parents friends father and yikes hospitals are depressing >.< I don't know how peeps survive here and work here but I give them props :)

Robert Novak1

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site

sahib lopez said:
Well I'm at a hospital visiting my parents friends father and yikes hospitals are depressing >.< I don't know how peeps survive here and work here but I give them props

Hope your parent's friend's dad gets better soon, may God comfort them in their time of need.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium