WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's a great one! :cool:

Speaking of surveillance vehicles, I spotted a Google Street View car in my neighbourhood yesterday. That's the first time I've seen one.

It's looking to convert WP users to Android. :p

Went to a Vodafone AU store, and it turns out that the 32GB Lumia 925 is not available for outright purchase because "they don't sell them outright" But i could use my dad's plan to get the phone without a sim card, which is pretty good. :)

I saw two Lumia 925 ads in the shopping centre i was at and the Vodafone brochure mentioned the Lumia 625 coming soon! :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I saw ads for both the Surface and the 1020 when I went to the cinema on Wednesday evening.

Not long ago, ad's for the Surface Pro on Television were all over the place. It was probably the most advertised piece of tech in that month.

Not far ahead of the Galaxy S4 though....

I'd love to see a Lumia 925 ad on TV!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

6.23 a.m. Waiting for my train to Lucerne. My shoulder hurts.

Well, no pressure. If I lose interest on my walk back, I will just take the next train home on the way.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just passed the site of the battle of Winkelried. Such a coincidence, I am on a slightly different route than I planned and I didn't know I would pass here.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

Well, i don't really have a favourite team. What league if anything?

I do like Manchester United.

Manchester United.. Okay :p it's better than sympathizing with Tottenham : ) RvP is great striker, still missing him in Arsenal.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I just passed the site of the battle of Winkelried. Such a coincidence, I am on a slightly different route than I planned and I didn't know I would pass here.

ayy, that's great!!! Don't forget about photos :p Ich w?nsche Ihnen eine gute reise! (?) (not sure if it's correct!)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

ayy, that's great!!! Don't forget about photos :p Ich w?nsche Ihnen eine gute reise! (?) (not sure if it's correct!)

I forgot my camera in Basel, but my 8X is taking pictures all the time :)

Thanks! The German is almost perfect, Reise would have a capital R, and in the internet people usually use the casual form of German :)

I am having lunch now, after almost 4 hours of walking. There is still a long way to go, but I just imagine I am a Hobbit ;-)

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I forgot my camera in Basel, but my 8X is taking pictures all the time :)

Thanks! The German is almost perfect, Reise would have a capital R, and in the internet people usually use the casual form of German :)

I am having lunch now, after almost 4 hours of walking. There is still a long way to go, but I just imagine I am a Hobbit ;-)

Cool!

So it could be just like 'gute Reise'?

Always had problem with that, because we (here) don't use big capitals for nouns at all. Just for few.

Have a good meal! erghh, hobbit was a hairy dwarf - doesn't really match with my imagination of you and your trip! So good it's only your imagination haha : ) *not gay!*

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077