WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think the new Microsoft Lumia will be called Lumia One. At first, the phone will come some of the worst possible features that are completely against anything anyone could ever ask/expect from the phone.

Then, all previous Lumia owners will revolt against it. Microsoft will then promise to cut back on all the draconian stuff and just give us the phone that we always wanted.

Even after all is said and done, the Lumia One will ship with a tripod for the 250 mega pixel camera, although nobody wants or knows what to do with the tripod 

imagesCAWDHSF5.jpg

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I never could work out the Swiss - I mean come on pick a language.

You've got French, German and Italian and then you decide to throw Romansh into the mix as well.

Why not just pick one and call it... I don't know... Swiss?

And the German part speaks Swiss German what Germans (not being used to it) barely understand if at all.

More interesting in my opinion, is that this mixture of languages and the corresponding cultures works for us :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I want to be on here more but the wireless is shocking at work!

Never get a good connection!

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

something that made him really tired....

suspense ensues.

lol

nah, not anything you guys would like me to say that I did.. :p had to wake up very early to visit few places, and it wasn't worth at all. I didn't accomplish what I've planned to. Standing in queues is pain in arsch. That's why I'm tired. : )

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

lol

nah, not anything you guys would like me to say that I did.. :p had to wake up very early to visit few places, and it wasn't worth at all. I didn't accomplish what I've planned to. Standing in queues is pain in arsch. That's why I'm tired. : )

No foam party, no breaking chairs, no pub, no cake!

A line!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss