WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's only Thursday and I feel already tired. There's a whole day left this week.

I'm not sure what to do tomorrow and how to go on. That makes me even more tired.

I could imagine using Android. The HTC One is a very nice phone for example. I'd like to have that.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

He buys Sony products of course what he has doesn't work

Side note: Epic trolling meme's just gone up in the I'm Heartbroken thread.

Yep I buy SONY products and it needs to be a SONY device to make it all work together...

So I had to go for my second favorite company which was NOKIA!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

it's only thursday and i feel already tired. There's a whole day left this week.

I'm not sure what to do tomorrow and how to go on. That makes me even more tired.

I could imagine using android. The htc one is a very nice phone for example. I'd like to have that.

sony, sony, sony, sony!!!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

We totally need more variety of topics in this thread today.

Well so far - you've added "good morning" and "im here to bring hilarity" and "we need more variety"

Pretty convincing argument. I second your motion for more variety :winktongue:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ehhhhhh I'm taking a French calss in college and ....WOW its very difficult for me I thought since im a native Spanish speaker and English speaker I could learn French but boy I was wrong :confused: I learned that French sounds like a very snobby sounding language ...... I hope im not offending any French speaking peeps and if I am sorry bout that I mean no harm :smile:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

ehhhhhh I'm taking a French calss in college and ....WOW its very difficult for me I thought since im a native Spanish speaker and English speaker I could learn French but boy I was wrong :confused: I learned that French sounds like a very snobby sounding language ...... I hope im not offending any French speaking peeps and if I am sorry bout that I mean no harm :smile:

Learn Latin!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I had a dream that SONY and Windows Phone will join together hand with hand etc etc etc...............

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett