WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey, it appears to be not as bad this time, only 3 pages!

Well, i am back from school, and was hoping to see something on the new iPhone, i don't want one as my replacement, but i'm curious anyway. :)
Nothing wrong with that! I don't want an iPhone either, but I enjoy keeping up to date with all the latest tech.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Whoa how long has Muessig been a moderator? I just noticed going through the backlog of this thread. Not sure why it was the first thing I noticed.

Anyhow, morning peeps. Gonna have breakfast

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning. Tired, had crap sleep. I'll try desperately not to fall asleep. In other news I'm planning on buying LED light bulbs to replace the halogens in my flat. Only some though.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Morning. Tired, had crap sleep. I'll try desperately not to fall asleep. In other news I'm planning on buying LED light bulbs to replace the halogens in my flat. Only some though.
I hope your day will go smoothly and you won't feel too bad.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
good morning ;) had a good 9hrs of sleeping. Time to take a shower and then... take care of things around city. At moments like this one I regret I haven't got driving licence/car. Public Transport... hell yeah. Only one Metro line here (North-South) and main part of another one (East-West) is going to be finished September 2014. lovely

Take a look if interested.
http://www.warszawacity.com/foty/miasto/druga_linia_metra.jpg

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Well I kinda know how you feel had a decent enough sleep but its just going to be a crap day I can feel it.

Sarcasmometer dialled up to 10 today - no one take offence at anything I say and we will all get along swimmingly.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well I kinda know how you feel had a decent enough sleep but its just going to be a crap day I can feel it.

Sarcasmometer dialled up to 10 today - no one take offence at anything I say and we will all get along swimmingly.

Should be a good day then . :p Irony meters are more fun though. They go Sproing when they break. I've broken mine many times.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Whoa how long has Muessig been a moderator? I just noticed going through the backlog of this thread. Not sure why it was the first thing I noticed.

Anyhow, morning peeps. Gonna have breakfast

It's not been long, you're perceptive!

Eating a bacon and egg sandwich! :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That does it I'm going to either make or buy a nice big beefy hamburger this weekend with bacon and cheese. I won't feel guilty either! :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's going to be a long day. The construction people are showing off their toys again. Maybe today I'll go look at them. Yesterday's weather sucked so couldn't be bothered.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Can we get some pics of the construction toys?

Note: I'll be disappointed if they don't look like this:

Plan-Toys-Forklift.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss