WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

What do you think about this one?

https://www.digitec.ch/ProdukteDetails2.aspx?Reiter=Details&Artikel=279946

I think it's cute and I feel like ordering it right now ;-)

The GTX 660 should provide me with enough power to play a game should Half Life 3 ever be released...

Pretty robust specs, it would last you for a number of years I think. I can't really comment on how good the price is, only you will know that, but the specs seem sound.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Pretty robust specs, it would last you for a number of years I think. I can't really comment on how good the price is, only you will know that, but the specs seem sound.

The price is quite good when compared to similar machines. Now I think I'll have to sleep over it :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The price is quite good when compared to similar machines. Now I think I'll have to sleep over it :)

The term is 'sleep on it'.... :) It's a great desktop from what I can tell. I haven't had a desktop for almost 4 years now.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The term is 'sleep on it'.... :) It's a great desktop from what I can tell. I haven't had a desktop for almost 4 years now.

Right. I just checked what my translater of choice thinks about this and it tells me I can write "over". However after I asked the internet, it seems stupid to write this. Please keep telling me if I write strange things :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Right. I just checked what my translater of choice thinks about this and it tells me I can write "over". However after I asked the internet, it seems stupid to write this. Please keep telling me if I write strange things :)

No worries. I'd say you're hit rate is about 97%. :)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Just been into Phones4U and carphone warehouse - neither have the 1020 in stock or know anything about when they are getting the phone. Not bad for the UK launch day.

megapalm.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Apparently O2, Three and Vodafone will have them. I'm guessing Phones4U will have them at a later date maybe. It would also appear the EE has not bothered this time. I'm thinking it may be time to look at flashing my phone to get away from EE.

I did check some websites and none of them indicated as having the 1020 available today...

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Apparently O2, Three and Vodafone will have them. I'm guessing Phones4U will have them at a later date maybe. It would also appear the EE has not bothered this time. I'm thinking it may be time to look at flashing my phone to get away from EE.

I did check some websites and none of them indicated as having the 1020 available today...

3 and vodaphone are getting it on the 25th - O2 is supposed to be getting the 64gb variant 2nd October. General release was today via a nokia press release on Monday meaning carphone warehouse, phones4u, clove and expansys should all have them as Sim free.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

3 and vodaphone are getting it on the 25th - O2 is supposed to be getting the 64gb variant 2nd October. General release was today via a nokia press release on Monday meaning carphone warehouse, phones4u, clove and expansys should all have them as Sim free.

Word is Clove won't have them until the 25th. So my guess is the 'release' today is not really the release day...

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Word is Clove won't have them until the 25th. So my guess is the 'release' today is not really the release day...

Yeah just been on clove - they've got it up as 27th - ?588 sim free but with wireless charging pad, camera grip and tripod thrown in

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

That would never happen to SONY!

No they just cheat there way to the top - BBC have just done a comparison on the phones - apparently the Z1 uses a huge pro camera lens to achieve its good pictures. Of course being Sony the pro lens is an accessory and costs almost as much as the phone.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah just been on clove - they've got it up as 27th - ?588 sim free but with wireless charging pad, camera grip and tripod thrown in

Nice. I checked all the others, only Three has the phone available online under contract. All the other say coming soon.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Just lambasted nokia uk and windows phone uk on twitter - saying how do you expect to get more marketshare with no marketing or availability for a phone on a launch day

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa