WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Salamence91

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

lol, me too, sort of... Wanted to be a programmer, got near the end, 4 classes away, and got bored... Didn't want to be stuck in a cubical writing apps for bean counters... Now I'm drifting back to coding, just on my terms, in my free time... Would love to write that one app that everyone needs/wants, but at the moment coding is fun... To an extent, I may not have corporate hands in what I write, but the wife has demands. Those are the hard apps to write cause you have no interest in them. ;)

Yeah I know what you mean, at the time I was combating a mental illness and the teachers were just plain rubbish. One teacher even retired in the middle of the semester and we had a string of teachers who didnt know what they were doing. I just gave up hope. I suppose theres always Graphics Design to fall back on for me. I just need to get Adobe Certified and find some motivation to get a new portfolio sorted.

I cant do programming to save my life. I just didnt bother with the unit because it was a big headache for me. :p

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I do don't you want to be in the shower or bath and use your phone?

You know the "waterproof" aspect is only a protection - the screen wont accept touch commands while underwater. So its basically only any good if you have a habit of dropping your phone in swimming pools.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

What I want is either two things in a mobile phone:

1. Projector on the phone to show on a wall
2. ability to attach a keyboard or a 'light' keyboard from the actual phone.

Then I'll say there's innovation.

Both of those have been done already.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I know what you mean, at the time I was combating a mental illness and the teachers were just plain rubbish. One teacher even retired in the middle of the semester and we had a string of teachers who didnt know what they were doing. I just gave up hope. I suppose theres always Graphics Design to fall back on for me. I just need to get Adobe Certified and find some motivation to get a new portfolio sorted.

I cant do programming to save my life. I just didnt bother with the unit because it was a big headache for me. :p

You should have a chat with Muessig. He's a graphic designer, though here in the UK.

There's nothing worse than crap instructors. I had a few of those when I went to college many years ago. You can always tell by my marks which class had a crap instructor.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

You know the "waterproof" aspect is only a protection - the screen wont accept touch commands while underwater. So its basically only any good if you have a habit of dropping your phone in swimming pools.

Crushed my dreams!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro