WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I am making wallpapers, wandering traveller is travelling with his food, paddy is trying not to finish the chocolates.
I'm finished eating.

I have also given up chasing BIGPADDY's Top Poster award...for now.

By the way, I am now gunning for Most Efficient Ambassador.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just got randomly amazed that we are able to communicate with noises produced by our body.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I just got randomly amazed that we are able to communicate with noises produced by our body.

Yeah, like when a headache occurs, usually people go for the nearest painkiller, i just drink tons of water until it goes away. :)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Hi everyone, starting a new job tomorrow in an office, any advice for me? Anything I need to know or do... Like is there anything you normally need to take in like office stationery and so on?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Hi everyone, starting a new job tomorrow in an office, any advice for me? Anything I need to know or do... Like is there anything you normally need to take in like office stationery and so on?

That excellent news and just wear a nice tie, I like ties!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good luck tomorrow :)

The first rule in a lab: If you take something, always put it back. Or people start to hate you very quickly ;-)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Come on guys, keep the pace up on this thread! I'm absolutely loving playing through gta v at the moment!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I never got GTA. I like driving around in the cars for a while, however I found the missions and the shooter parts always awkward. Maybe this is because I like to keep my gaming simple. Open and complicated worlds are too laborious for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs