WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Okay day two report on this job:

Today was a lot better. One of the designers took time out of his schedule to talk me through part of the process, helping me know how to identify the information I need. He went through every new job I had to see to and helped me to figure out exactly what I needed to do. In the afternoon we had a 'weekly team meeting' where everyone that works in that room together gathered around in a circle and discussed different issues... it was interesting to see how different people from different disciplines work together and how they all need to combat corporate red tape in different ways.

If this job temping for a month will teach me anything, it's how these print/marketing/design departments run together and that can only be a good thing when I move onto a design job in future.

In other news: I'm tired!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Today was a lot better. One of the designers took time out of his schedule to talk me through part of the process, helping me know how to identify the information I need. He went through every new job I had to see to and helped me to figure out exactly what I needed to do. In the afternoon we had a 'weekly team meeting' where everyone that works in that room together gathered around in a circle and discussed different issues... it was interesting to see how different people from different disciplines work together and how they all need to combat corporate red tape in different ways.

If this job temping for a month will teach me anything, it's how these print/marketing/design departments run together and that can only be a good thing when I move onto a design job in future.

Sound like it going well and it great that there taking time to discuss all the information and everything!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Found a great Thai restaurant closer to where we live. Awesome food, great service and good price. What more could you want?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sounds great! There's nothing better than learning on the job. I'm not a great lover of meetings unless they're done well. I have to attend a weekly one our discipline has and it's so boring. Oh well.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Sounds great! There's nothing better than learning on the job. I'm not a great lover of meetings unless they're done well. I have to attend a weekly one our discipline has and it's so boring. Oh well.

I never have meeting...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

$529AUD for the 32GB Surface 2!

It has to have something to make me happier if i were to pre-order it, it's $200AUD more expensive than the Nexus 7!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)