WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

GUYS!!!!!! I would like to say Msft is not doing as bad as all the apple and android fans paint it out to be. because right now im sitting next to a girl who has the surface rt and she was oh you have one like mine and also I another girl had one working on a power point . also I have seen more windows phones this time 2 htc 8x! :cool:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

GUYS!!!!!! I would like to say Msft is not doing as bad as all the apple and android fans paint it out to be. because right now im sitting next to a girl who has the surface rt and she was oh you have one like mine and also I another girl had one working on a power point . also I have seen more windows phones this time 2 htc 8x! :cool:

I don't know on what topic you are majoring, but it can't be statistics or science in general :p

Or as we say in German: A swallow doesn't make a summer.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Elop gets 19 Million for his work, and the Fins don't like it: 20 Minuten - Geldregen fr Nokia-Chef bringt Finnland in Rage - News

Yeah I've read about that on both the BBC and The Guardian. It was a standard American style CEO contract. I'm not into conspiracy theories but the whole scenario seems rather fishy to me. There's a couple of threads on the WPC site praising Elop. I personally can't stand him.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I've read about that on both the BBC and The Guardian. It was a standard American style CEO contract. I'm not into conspiracy theories but the whole scenario seems rather fishy to me. There's a couple of threads on the WPC site praising Elop. I personally can't stand him.

I have never really thought about this guy. I never watch these shows and I don't care much, however I feel the same about the fishyness.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have never really thought about this guy. I never watch these shows and I don't care much, however I feel the same about the fishyness.

Well if you look at it without any preconceptions. The basic story is this - CEO from MS takes over Nokia. Decides Nokia isn't going in a good direction, stuck in it's ways (which it was), scraps all development on existing products and concentrates on the only OS, in his mind, that will do, WP, a product of MS. Strikes deal with MS in hopes to get WP and Nokia going in the right direction. Involved in the sell of the phone division to MS, steps down as Nokia CEO and gets new position in MS.

People can say what they want about there was no way to predict what will happen but need to keep in mind that more often than not things happen in companies many years before we even get wind of them. So I don't really know what to think. We'll probably never know the truth unless someone comes out with the information.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Mobile stats still show WP and RT sales and user base in the US to be rather dismal.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Tomorrow will be an interesting day at work. Just got word that things are getting a bit more interesting.... but not in a good way. :p

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

You seem to pick the best times to come into a conversation. :p

Well I was keeping tabs on the whole wifi/cable discussion but didn't really have anything to add so just kept quiet.

There is always one comment that pops up that's just too good to not twist it into some form of innuendo.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

i know that:unhappysweat: but at least in my college im starting to see more people with MS stuff:cool:

Just to back you up on the uptake of MS devices. The building im in recently switched phone providers from EE to O2 they have about 600 staff here and the choice of phones available for everyone was the iphone 5 the BB Z10 & Q10 and the Nokia 925. Spoke to the head of IT here today whos now rocking a nokia 925 and asked what the most chosen device was. He said 75% of the building picked the Nokia.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just to back you up on the uptake of MS devices. The building im in recently switched phone providers from EE to O2 they have about 600 staff here and the choice of phones available for everyone was the iphone 5 the BB Z10 & Q10 and the Nokia 925. Spoke to the head of IT here today whos now rocking a nokia 925 and asked what the most chosen device was. He said 75% of the building picked the Nokia.

I take it your company has no issues with webmail and skydrive access? Mine won't touch WP until that can be blocked.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't know on what topic you are majoring, but it can't be statistics or science in general :p

Or as we say in German: A swallow doesn't make a summer.

of course not statistics I don't like math ! hahaha its just what 've noticed :winktongue:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

wow I guess your company likes Nokia ...... good stuff but yes they are slowly "taking over" ( DJ Khaled reference) :evil:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb