WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

There are a few schools in the UK using biomass boilers that work on the same sort of principle - recycling human waste to provide power for the school. Have drawn a few in over the last few years.

That's a good way to produce energy, Human Waste, well i guess we won't really have any shortage of it. :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

There's a pilot power plant in Australia using a similar method on a larger scale, I tried to find the link to find out what the power output was. I think it's a brilliant idea personally.

Pilot power plants?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks...grinding along during another day here in the Northeast USA.

I'm seeing the new iPhone 5C commercials. You'd think Apple patented making colors on phones so chic...to me, the only thing they've made chic and hip is how to scam folks.

Sorely in need of a vacation, but cannot travel. Anyone have any good staycation ideas?

Every smartphone ad i see is now the 5C, i can only see the iSheep in my school rushing out and buying them.

I had a guy ask me if my Lumia 520 was one of the "new" iPhones a few weeks back... -_-

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Pilot power plants?

Pilot = test. They call it a pilot because it's an initial idea of a large scale operation. They're ironing out potential bugs and other design flaws. This particular plant was a rather large scale pilot, the smaller one had already been done. It's purpose was to verify if it was feasible at an even larger scale.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Every smartphone ad i see is now the 5C, i can only see the iSheep in my school rushing out and buying them.

I had a guy ask me if my Lumia 520 was one of the "new" iPhones a few weeks back... -_-

LOL! Oh well, that's bound to happen more and more I bet. Let's face it, Apple knows how to get other people to advertise for them for free.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Im thinking about jumping into the conversation. Not unleashed any sarcasm today so ive got a backlog.

By all means. Good luck and all that. I was trying to be polite I did throw sarcasm in there but went over their head, maybe I was to subtle?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

By all means. Good luck and all that. I was trying to be polite I did throw sarcasm in there but went over their head, maybe I was to subtle?

I started to read the thread but I got bored after a while... I scrolled to your post and when I read about the faster computer in 1997 (we are talking Pentium 2) than today, I just stopped.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I started to read the thread but I got bored after a while... I scrolled to your post and when I read about the faster computer in 1997 (we are talking Pentium 2) than today, I just stopped.

Yeah people seem to think computers are slower these days. I'm at a lost. They were using their work computer as a guide to how fast Windows is. I tried to explain their error but it was like talking to wall. So I gave up.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Some idi@ts and m@rons can be fun but this particular one just irritated me. Ignorance and stupidity on that scale just bothers me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb