WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Maybe I am too sleepy to understand what you mean.
How is your 1020 battery lasting?

Getting 10 to 12 hours out of it at the moment - which isn't too bad as I use it quite a lot. Tethering does some damage - at the weekends it will go about 18 hours before it needs charging.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

The only situation in which I sing, is while driving a car alone listening to some good music.

Ive started singing on the train.

But usually only when im sat next to someone with rubbish iphone headphones that leak just as much noise as they pump into the persons ear. Start signing along to the song they are listening to. Usually gets them to turn it down pretty quick.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Getting 10 to 12 hours out of it at the moment - which isn't too bad as I use it quite a lot. Tethering does some damage - at the weekends it will go about 18 hours before it needs charging.

I'm still awaiting a super battery for mobile phones. I can't say I'm impressed with any battery life with any phone. If I'm in London for the day I barely make it with my phone. I have a drain issue somewhere. I haven't looked into it much though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ive started singing on the train.

But usually only when im sat next to someone with rubbish iphone headphones that leak just as much noise as they pump into the persons ear. Start signing along to the song they are listening to. Usually gets them to turn it down pretty quick.

LOL! Considering all the good headphones you can get these days (even cheap ones) I don't see why people use such crap. I can't stand it when I hear other people's music. Get better headphones!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm still awaiting a super battery for mobile phones. I can't say I'm impressed with any battery life with any phone. If I'm in London for the day I barely make it with my phone. I have a drain issue somewhere. I haven't looked into it much though.

Buy a phone + Buy a 22,000 mAh power bank.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Think I read somewhere about a phone company researching a photovoltaic touchscreen that would charge itself during the day using natural light. At least that would give you a boost whenever you needed it.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Think I read somewhere about a phone company researching a photovoltaic touchscreen that would charge itself during the day using natural light. At least that would give you a boost whenever you needed it.

And a company (you already know which) would sue them because they feel that the photovaltic company innovates, for real while the former offers pants every year, in multi colors!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Got to admit that's one of the things I like about the camera grip with the 1020 it charges the phone while its attached which is pretty cool when your in a tight spot and also provides a boost while you are putting it through heavy use taking pictures

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

And a company (you already know which) would sue them because they feel that the photovaltic company innovates, for real while the former offers pants every year, in multi colors!

No it wasn't apple - it was either Samsung or Nokia - will see if I can find a link to the article I read a few months ago.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Got to admit that's one of the things I like about the camera grip with the 1020 it charges the phone while its attached which is pretty cool when your in a tight spot and also provides a boost while you are putting it through heavy use taking pictures

I would like to share a funny thing here, altough I know you are a nice guy but the word 'martin' flashes 2 images in my brain
1 - A Hawaiian Shirt (With all those flowers and stuff)
2 - A guitar (Acoustic, not electric. Mostly in natural brown)

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

So we had seen something about Safe buses :p just check what I have got around me.....

Dont worry. these are just Samples [luckily caught on cameras] the main story is never recorded :p

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

So we had seen something about Safe buses :p just check what I have got around me.....
Crazy bus driving Kerala - YouTube

Dont worry. these are just Samples [luckily caught on cameras] the main story is never recorded :p

These are from Kerela, South India. The area is much greener and has tight spots. I didn't see the video but man that place can be scary if you are on a vehicle looking to ride safely. If you want to enjoy nature, go there you'll absolutely love it I can guarantee you.
Also did you mistype 'k' instead of 't' when choosing username!?

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I would like to share a funny thing here, altough I know you are a nice guy but the word 'martin' flashes 2 images in my brain
1 - A Hawaiian Shirt (With all those flowers and stuff)
2 - A guitar (Acoustic, not electric. Mostly in natural brown)

Oh dear

Martin:
From the Roman name Martinus, which was derived from Martis, the genitive case of the name of the Roman god MARS
In Roman mythology Mars was the god of war.

In summary - I am derived from the god of war.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Oh dear

Martin:
From the Roman name Martinus, which was derived from Martis, the genitive case of the name of the Roman god MARS
In Roman mythology Mars was the god of war.

In summary - I am derived from the god of war.

I know I know, but I can't help it those images are pre-recorded and flash whenever I see your avatar, probably a guy in Hawaiian shirt playing that woody guitar :s.

My real name literally means 'to hear'

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Don't want to carry around extra stuff. Part of the problem I find with the Lumias is that everything is connected to Location and it doesn't turn on automatically when you need it. It needs to be on all the time for everything. Such a waste of battery power.

I just went through all my apps and shut off Location on them. I'm going to see if that helps at all.

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

These are from Kerela, South India. The area is much greener and has tight spots. I didn't see the video but man that place can be scary if you are on a vehicle looking to ride safely. If you want to enjoy nature, go there you'll absolutely love it I can guarantee you.
Also did you mistype 'k' instead of 't' when choosing username!?

its really beautiful to see and feel the Curves. the journey is not as safe. anyway pray for good. I live in flat areas so dont deal with these hill areas. still we have narrow roads and super fast drivers :p

about my username.. I didnt get you...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte