WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

well I would post again but seeing as I am hated here now :unhappysweat: I shall wait till I get back and see if the backlash is gone * walks away with had down* :crying:

nobody hates you sahib...and you know this already. You just went a little, well HAM - Jay Z/Kayne West style on folks WTH that talking to yourself routine and people are still getting over that...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I know delivery companies got to make money, but UPS is charging me $5 to ship my cyan headphones to an address I can pick them up, when DHL did the switch for free. Me thinks DHL gets my vote there...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Who booted out Sahib?

Nobody. He went a little loopy, we made fun of his loopiness, he took it too seriously. :p As a joke I think it's possible one of the mods banned him for a bit. He was talking to himself...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Sahib, don't worry.

He's probably asleep now, usually he leaves when I get up and today I am half an hour late.

...and a little hangovery I might add.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, don't worry.

He's probably asleep now, usually he leaves when I get up and today I am half an hour late.

...and a little hangovery I might add.

Had a night on the booze, right?

Last edited:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. A bit warmer than usual.

Sun is shining, the sky is blue, it's getting pretty warm today. Perfect autumn weather. Unfortunately I have to sit in the lab, but I have big windows and a nice view, so it's okay.

I hope at my mother's town there will be nice weather too this weekend, it tends to get foggy where I grew up. We'll see.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sun is shining, the sky is blue, it's getting pretty warm today. Perfect autumn weather. Unfortunately I have to sit in the lab, but I have big windows and a nice view, so it's okay.

I hope at my mother's town there will be nice weather too this weekend, it tends to get foggy where I grew up. We'll see.

I'm heading to Wales this weekend. I'm not expecting nice weather but I can always hope. :)

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I want to get excited like many of those who are looking forward to tonight... but I can't...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I want to get excited like many of those who are looking forward to tonight... but I can't...

You mean the W8.1 upgrade? I haven't thought much about it. I'm going to wait and see. I'm expecting it to be better. My biggest beef has been with the OEMs not MS.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You mean the W8.1 upgrade? I haven't thought much about it. I'm going to wait and see. I'm expecting it to be better. My biggest beef has been with the OEMs not MS.

I'm looking forward to the update. I just won't have time to install it on my computer in Basel until Monday. However I will install it on my old computer which is still at my mother's. Then at least I will know if I should get excited about it or not ;-)

I'm heading to Wales this weekend. I'm not expecting nice weather but I can always hope. :)

I have never been to Wales, but I definitely want to go there sometime.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes. Because I'm running on it already since MSDN availability. But the app updates... perhaps I will still get excited with the mini-movie maker.

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

Why can't apps like WhatsApp use some method to save music files!! UC browser saves music files.. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte