WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The thought of him influencing me is a little terrifying...

Could be worse. You could talk to yourself for a period of posts or you could post ridiculous statements over and over again and think their funny and entraining.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Could be worse. You could talk to yourself for a period of posts or you could post ridiculous statements over and over again and think their funny and entraining.

Yes, that is so true.

However since they have stopped doing that, they definitely have more time for being awesome!

How the heck did I get to the top of both posters and thanked????

I think I thanked you twice today. That's my contribution, you're welcome.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Today has been a real eye opener as to what a big corporate restructure looks like. Its a bizarre feeling being on the outside looking in, as none of it really effects me but its interesting to witness the politics and aftermath from all people involved.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Today has been a real eye opener as to what a big corporate restructure looks like. Its a bizarre feeling being on the outside looking in, as none of it really effects me but its interesting to witness the politics and aftermath from all people involved.

Is the company you work for that big?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Its a University, so fairly big.

Oh yes that's right. Forgot. I've been through takeovers, reshuffles, layoffs, etc before. I was working for a very large multinational for a few years at the time.They're not pleasant experiences. The politics of these things are very interesting.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Oh yes that's right. Forgot. I've been through takeovers, reshuffles, layoffs, etc before. I was working for a very large multinational for a few years at the time.They're not pleasant experiences. The politics of these things are very interesting.

I have only worked in small companies. Also now, at the university, it feels very familiar as I rarely come in contact with the entire institution and most things are handled on my floor or directly with my professor.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Do you care to explain? (If I ask the question like this, does it have a reproachful tone to it?)

It must be some cultural reference?

Do an internet search for KFC. It started in the US and made its way to Canada, Australia and UK

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Do an internet search for KFC. It started in the US and made its way to Canada, Australia and UK

Ah, yes. KFC. I have seen quite a few KFC's in my time, but I have never entered one.

We don't have KFC in Switzerland.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ah, yes. KFC. I have seen quite a few KFC's in my time, but I have never entered one.

We don't have KFC in Switzerland.

I don't think KFC exists outside the UK in the EU. (can't recall Russia) Though I could be wrong.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077