WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't think KFC exists outside the UK in the EU. (can't recall Russia) Though I could be wrong.

There are KFCs in Germany and Austria. I don't know why not in Switzerland, and I don't care much really.

Found this map on the German Wikipedia: File:KFC world map1.png - Wikimedia Commons

Popeye's is much better than KFC.

I have been to a Popeye's in the US, but it wasn't really that great. But we were there like 5 minutes before they closed, so maybe they were just pissed and gave us the food lying around for a while.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I have been to a Popeye's in the US, but it wasn't really that great. But we were there like 5 minutes before they closed, so maybe they were just pissed and gave us the food lying around for a while.

Probably a very good chance of that. They were just looking to get you out of there and close. And really there is no excuse for that.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Probably a very good chance of that. They were just looking to get you out of there and close. And really there is no excuse for that.

Well, I understand it to some extend, they are probably payed minimum wage and it was pretty late. There's really no fun in that. If they would be payed well, then I'd have some issues with it, as I'd expect professional treatment until the last minute.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

True, but if nothing else there should be a manager there to insure a good experience for the customers and return business. But then again, some managers are worse than their lower paid employees. What city was it if I may ask?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

True, but if nothing else there should be a manager there to insure a good experience for the customers and return business. But then again, some managers are worse than their lower paid employees. What city was it if I may ask?

It's been a while. I think it was Orlando or further to the south.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

It's been a while. I think it was Orlando or further to the south.

You'd think since so much of Orlando's business is tourists, it would be better. Hopefully if it ever happens again you'll have a better experience.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You'd think since so much of Orlando's business is tourists, it would be better. Hopefully if it ever happens again you'll have a better experience.

I don't have plans to travel to the USA in the near future, but I definitely do have the desire. And when I will, I'll try it again :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Orlando isn't known for having the best experiences in food. I'm not sure why that is but it's over priced and poor quality. I rarely got a good meal there.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

When I've gone to Orlando, I've stayed away from the big name restaurants and chains. I like hitting the family owned, hole in the wall seafood places. More times than not I get a great meal with a ton of seafood at a good price.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

and also with yesterday now you all know what I am capable when I'm alone and bored .....hehehehe:winktongue: you shall see me be like that from time to time if I'm in the mood

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

When I've gone to Orlando, I've stayed away from the big name restaurants and chains. I like hitting the family owned, hole in the wall seafood places. More times than not I get a great meal with a ton of seafood at a good price.

It's been some time since I've been to Orlando. Well over a decade ago so maybe it's changed some. Might make my way there again in a couple of years. Too much to still explore over here.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well I probably wont be posting a lot today bacuse I am going to take my intro to network final today ! READY!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo