WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Haven't really used the Mobile Nations full site in so long...I see they pulled WebOS Nation. Boy, I am still heartbroken over what happened with WebOS. RIM better get their head right as it would be such a shame if they leave the industry. Pretty interesting to see who has fallen on hard times and who has risen to the cream of the crop in the industry these days. Still everything is cyclical, so the big boys today cannot completely sit on the asses because they could be where HTC and RIM are now...

I've had a look at buying a webOS phone just to play around with, and they look pretty damn good. The OS is amazing too.

I'd also hate to see Blackberry go. :(

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've had a look at buying a webOS phone just to play around with, and they look pretty damn good. The OS is amazing too.

I'd also hate to see Blackberry go. :(

I loved the OS. That's why even though I have my T100, my touchpad will not get sold. Pity. Not everything that is good gets to be popular. HTC is finding out how fickle the market is.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well after reading the posts that I missed yesterday I can say I need my computer back but my mono won't be here till next week because the problem was the mobo I don't know how it happed. It happen on a Sunday when I was going to this site and it froze so I left it ( first time since I bought the mobo ) so then it restarted but it didn't post so I thought it was maybe the HDD so I took them out and re-placed them and so I tested the new ones and nothing so then I started to trouble shoot by taking the ram sticks out and then re-seated them and then nothing so I used other ram sticks and nothing. Then I thought maybe it was the power supply so I used another power supply and again nothing. Then I took out the graphics card and booted with out it and again nothing so the only thing left was either the mobo , the battery, or the CPU. I proceeded to take out the battery and reset the bois setting then I turned it on and nothing so I tested the CPU by taking out my core 2 quad and putting a dual core and it booted and I was happy but it was running really slow when accessing the windows 8 cd but when I put the live disc of Linux it worked flawlessly then I turned it off and then went to proceed to install windows 8 and it took forever and then it gave me an error that it wasn't installed so I put in a windows 7 disk and the same thing. Then I turned it off and then it didn't even post. So yup I'm positive its the motherboard after all that trouble shooting and work:confused:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I loved the OS. That's why even though I have my T100, my touchpad will not get sold. Pity. Not everything that is good gets to be popular. HTC is finding out how fickle the market is.

It's sad to see HTC going where Blackberry will be soon. :(

I have a 7 Mozart, which i am going to give to my brother when i get my 1520, and the device is pretty impressive for a 3 year old device, the camera is not much better than the 520's camera though!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'll try using the desktop version of ie11 maybe that will solve the problem

Some missing avatars are certainly no reason to use IE for me. People say that the newer versions of IE are quite good, but I don't think I would ever go back to use it. I'm too well adjusted to Firefox.

When you tried to reinstall Windows, was it on a freshly formated harddrive? Your problem sounds very strange to me.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Some missing avatars are certainly no reason to use IE for me. People say that the newer versions of IE are quite good, but I don't think I would ever go back to use it. I'm too well adjusted to Firefox.

When you tried to reinstall Windows, was it on a freshly formated harddrive? Your problem sounds very strange to me.
well what I tried to say is just today only yours and MSFTisMIA avatar don't show :p I don't think its a big deal maybe its a glitch on the webpage or something and as for reinstalling the os part that's for my desktop, right now im using my surface to type this

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

well what I tried to say is just today only yours and MSFTisMIA avatar don't show :p I don't think its a big deal maybe its a glitch on the webpage or something and as for reinstalling the os part that's for my desktop, right now im using my surface to type this

Yeah, I was referring to your desktop with the second part. I just find it strange that Linux seems to run fine, but you have random freezes on Windows and can't reinstall it.

Well, in every case I hope you can fix it soon :)

I'll catch some sleep now, have a good night.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, I was referring to your desktop with the second part. I just find it strange that Linux seems to run fine, but you have random freezes on Windows and can't reinstall it.

Well, in every case I hope you can fix it soon :)

I'll catch some sleep now, have a good night.

OHH yeah I don't know what it is because I used a live disk and it ran fast I was able to use fire fox and do normal things but when I took it out and tried to install windows it took FOREVER and to give me an error or a bsod saying service exception something but yes we shall see when my new mobo comes next week :crying: and night to you too!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's sad to see HTC going where Blackberry will be soon. :(

I have a 7 Mozart, which i am going to give to my brother when i get my 1520, and the device is pretty impressive for a 3 year old device, the camera is not much better than the 520's camera though!

You got a Mozart! Cool! That was my 1st WP7...even changed out the memory card myself and put a 32GB. They missed on that cam big time but it was a good phone...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6