WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I thought the 8x had a 4.3 inch screen, but still minor difference. :)

You quoted me too fast, you have always to give me a few seconds to rework my post. I always do this, I post very fast, and I read over it, change some things, read it again and change it again. Maybe I should do this before posting ;-)

It can well be it's only 4.3 inch. I didn't look it up.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Here's a picture of the old stock exchange. Not 100% sure of it's usage now, it' has a used book market in the middle of it.

Aviary Photo_130302929163667930[1].jpg

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Talking about screen sizes, I think the screen of the Lumia 620 is a little too small for me. The 4.5 inch screen of my 8X is perfect however, and maybe I'd go up to 5 inch. But if WP8.1 brings awesome features for phablets, like a Windows 8-like split screen, then I could very well rethink my opinion.
620? Too small? Give me a 5" phone that will willingly fit in my hand.

I agree that it's too small...to hold a damn 2000 mAh battery.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Here's two I did of the wheel at night time. I had issues with some of the lighting. I should have adjusted the shutter speed.

Aviary Photo_130303094676463600[1].jpg

Aviary Photo_130303095259301193[1].jpg

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Concept that I've thought of that will probably bring Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 closer:
-Swipe up from back brings up multitasking.
-Swipe up from search/charms brings up charms menu.

I didn't say it would work well, but a suggestion is a suggestion! (That and I'd actually hit the search key on purpose.)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

620? Too small? Give me a 5" phone that will willingly fit in my hand.

I agree that it's too small...to hold a damn 2000 mAh battery.

I have large hands and I don't care about yours :p

It's too small for my taste, the keyboard is to cramped for my big fingers. Also I really miss the lost space with the aspect ratio. I want my 8X back :(

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Actually, Orange sent me a short message with the data to track the 8X's repair. Unfortunately I lost the message after the 620 hard reset I had to perform and so I have no idea what is going on.

At least my 620 still vibrates.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Actually, Orange sent me a short message with the data to track the 8X's repair. Unfortunately I lost the message after the 620 hard reset I had to perform and so I have no idea what is going on.

At least my 620 still vibrates.
Try contacting Orange support if they could send it again.
Why'd you break your 7X in the first place?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Try contacting Orange support if they could send it again.
Why'd you break your 7X in the first place?

I didn't break my 6X. I just had some issues. The faulty SIM tray produced restarts and SIM errors, I had problems with charging (now I think it was the original cable, not the phone itself) and the worst thing: People started to hear me very badly when calling them.

I could contact Orange support, however I decided just to wait the 10 days they said it would take.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I didn't break my 6X. I just had some issues. The faulty SIM tray produced restarts and SIM errors, I had problems with charging (now I think it was the original cable, not the phone itself) and the worst thing: People started to hear me very badly when calling them.

I could contact Orange support, however I decided just to wait the 10 days they said it would take.
Hmm. I see. Have fun waiting for your 5X with your 320.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hmm. I see. Have fun waiting for your 5X with your 320.

I'm only afraid they decide they won't repair my 4X, then I'd have to pay a fee to get it back.

Of course I will raise hell before I pay to get my phone back. At least I can confirm that the 120 is a very nice little phone. No I think it's even pretty, after I got used to it.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I'm only afraid they decide they won't repair my 4X, then I'd have to pay a fee to get it back.

Of course I will raise hell before I pay to get my phone back. At least I can confirm that the 120 is a very nice little phone. No I think it's even pretty, after I got used to it.
Hmm. I'm happy that you're having fun with your 220. By the way, what color is the shell? Perhaps we could swap...:evil:

I'm sure they'd take the time to fix your X. Trust me.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hmm. I'm happy that you're having fun with your 220. By the way, what color is the shell? Perhaps we could swap...:evil:

I'm sure they'd take the time to fix your X. Trust me.

We will see, we will see...

My Lumia has the black shell. It was by far the cheapest color. I think swapping could prove difficult ;-)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

We will see, we will see...

My Lumia has the black shell. It was by far the cheapest color. I think swapping could prove difficult ;-)
Haha. No worries.

By the way...I has absolutely no idea that you were going to play along with my "error". Lol.

That last line in my last post was horrible.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Okay..... ready for some good news. Someone post some good news.... hurry.... dang it.... need good news...

WHAT IS UP, PEOPLE???? DOESN'T ANYONE HAVE GOOD NEWS????

GRRRRRRRR.........

I got my full driving license today!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte