WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

For most of us in the US, that's NFL.

not for me :p ... my sunday stuff consists of chores , some studying, watching soccer( I meah who watches a sport that calls it self football when they carry the ball :wink:) and then watch a movie then post stuff here :grin:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i wanted to share something about that picture that i have as my avatar ..i know i know it looks strange and something i should not be thinking about but back when my ex started to go out i remember talking to her about my name and what it meant and she told me that she had to do an art project for school about something special in her life and it had to have a meaning and so she started to draw it and when she first showed me it just had an S and i liked it but of course she said it wasn't done but i told her i loved it and then a few weeks later i started to think she changed her idea and when she asked me if i wanted to see me name and i got all excited :grincry: and then she took a picture and sent it to me ( she would of given it to me to keep but since she wasn't allowed to have a bf ) and i told her i loved it even more because it was my name and it was the first time someone drew something for me :evil: so that is why i set it as my avatar :wink:and say im still looking at it :angel: and i remember when she made it for me i think it was around October and it has been a year since she drew it for me ...anyways i wanted to share that with you all because i remember snowflake has a picture of clouds before the snowflake ( i know its an E-coli thing ) and he said something about making him look more deep thought or something like that

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Kinda pissed my purple Type Cover 2 won't work with my Surface (only touchpad works) as the device driver is screwed. The Surface is under refresh now...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well time to go to sleep so I can wake up early for school which will be at 5:30 am :asleep: anyways good night and good morning

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaviSmalle