WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Good vegetarian food is just as good if not better than a meat meal. It all depends on how it's done.

well for me sure i can eat my vegies but it feels like im still hungry after eating it and that's were the meat, beans,rice all those fun stuff comes into play :evil:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

well for me sure i can eat my vegies but it feels like im still hungry after eating it and that's were the meat, beans,rice all those fun stuff comes into play :evil:

You obviously have no concept of what vegetarian food is.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I didn't think it was that funny. Taken away the exaggeration: She is always on her phone and this is a sign of little respect. However if he doesn't like it he can point it out. He doesn't, he just accepts it and for her it's therefore normal behavior. But when she takes a day off and he uses this time to play video games on his own, he's in my opinion a bigger *******.

Am I overthinking this?

Properly

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Hi all

Android Central, iMore, Crackberry have all been doing this challenge on there forums, so let?s start this challenge over here!

So what do you have do I hear you ask, just reply in this thread about anything, that's correct anything at all!

This can be your lunch, the weather, holiday, share images of your vacation and these are just a few examples. Let?s show the other site on MN what we can do, it may be a steep hill to climb however we can do it together, spare some of your time and post to your heart?s content and the best thing about this thread it can be about anything (in reason of course :p) and have FUN!

If you need a few more examples to get the wheels turning you can post about how your days was, a device, something funny you read or heard, cake, food, some more cake you get by now, of what you can do! :smile:

Now then the thread title will change every time we break the post count so I want to see this thread EXPLODE WITH POST, I WANT TO SEE YOUR KEYBOARD SET ALIGHT!

This is also a contest as well don't forget, against the other forum in MN, so let show them what we can do on WPC!!!

20,000 POST CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!

Still says 20k. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
The woman I'm dating is vegetarian. Considering the fact that she is a very outgoing and fun person, I don't think vegetarian food is too bad. And personally I get really miserable if I don't have good food for a while ;-)

But seriously, there is of course great vegetarian food.

that's true. my GF's vegetarian, my sis is vegetarian, and my brother is vegan - raw food too. I've had good vegetarian food and not missed meat...and I've had bad meat dishes. Its about the technique of the cook...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Crazy breakfast...

Our caterer's poor rendition of Paella. But it's ok!

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20131220_002.jpg
    WP_20131220_002.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 7

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You obviously have no concept of what vegetarian food is.

you cant blame the type of food I eat ..... not going to generalize on my culture but most Hispanics don't really include a vegetarian type of dish when we eat its more of a type of side dish something around the lines of that.so I might not know much of vegie type of foods but ill still eat it :p

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site

I got a pair of JBL J55a headphones ordered today from Microsoft for $30! Super pumped that I was able to snag a 12 day deal. Getting them tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077