WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just had two Belgian chocolate pralines - officially from Belgium - one with caramel and one with the sweet almond filling, simply amazing:)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Does that include cake, bacon, beer, Sony, and Eminem?

No...THAT stuff i can handle; it's the other 98% of stuff that he's said that's scarring. lol.

Actually you didn't like the correct beer, 5 different types of cake, what Sony product, and the last Enimem video. I shudder to think the type of bacon he likes too...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Does that include cake, bacon, beer, Sony, and Eminem?

I'm shuddering at the fact that BP has his own Youtube channel. I'm surprised and thankful that Sahib doesn't have his own yet...you give these two a good camera and an excuse to upload on Youtube and there isn't enough liquor to wash away the trauma...lol...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My computers are refusing to recognize my Lumia 810....what a bummer! Since my warranty is out, I am trying to put GDR3 myself. Not waiting for T-MO to roll out Lumia Black for my 810.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm shuddering at the fact that BP has his own Youtube channel. I'm surprised and thankful that Sahib doesn't have his own yet...you give these two a good camera and an excuse to upload on Youtube and there isn't enough liquor to wash away the trauma...lol...

I been thinking of getting a good camera........

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My computers are refusing to recognize my Lumia 810....what a bummer! Since my warranty is out, I am trying to put GDR3 myself. Not waiting for T-MO to roll out Lumia Black for my 810.

I think youre looking for something like this: "The Gods have conspired against us current and former 810 users!". Be thankful, at least 810 is getting better treatment than any Blackberry device these days...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So what does a brother have to do around here beside give out free tri-tip, cake and Lumia Black updates in order to have a post with 10 likes on it?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Been looking at the site for 5 minutes now!

Ugh. You know, there was a way how I wanted to phrase my reply but I caught myself in time so i will say it this way:

"Geez, you've been staring at the floating chocolate orbs and red pain ont his site for the past 5 minutes?"

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Ugh. You know, there was a way how I wanted to phrase my reply but I caught myself in time so i will say it this way:

"Geez, you've been staring at the floating chocolate orbs and red pain ont his site for the past 5 minutes?"

Yes well now 10 minutes!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb