WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

They only had to say SONY for me to be hook and it excellent specs wise and it for my brother which I asked if he wanted to wait or do you want the Sony went for the Sony.

I had great experience with Sony phones anyway.

Yeah that's why yours is in for repair already....

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

How is your business venture going?

Of course not - its like ive never been away.

Things are going ok - got lots of designs down on paper. Just need to CAD them up. At the moment all I seem to be doing is marketing and research so I can build up a solid business plan. Its one of the reasons im not in here anymore - spending nearly all my time on twitter building up contacts and making friends with the right people in the industry.

Hows things going for you?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Of course not - its like ive never been away.

Well I've noticed you weren't here if that means anything.

Things are going ok - got lots of designs down on paper. Just need to CAD them up. At the moment all I seem to be doing is marketing and research so I can build up a solid business plan. Its one of the reasons im not in here anymore - spending nearly all my time on twitter building up contacts and making friends with the right people in the industry.

Sounds good! My wife has been doing similar. Though last year turned out to be a bit of a wash due to trying to work with the council. It all went to pot so starting all over again, sort of.

Hows things going for you?

On the whole OK. Just getting over a nasty head cold I picked up on the way home from Canada. Still working at a large engineering firm on a large project. Fun. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Maybe I'll finish before 6. That would be great, I think I needed some new gadget. I hope they are as good as I hope.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

They don't force you to purchase there wonderful items. :p

Sony is overpriced. Lets just call a spade a spade. Even in the used markets, I see knuckleheads overpricing a Xperia Z. I would have gotten a ZR, but the dude was asking for too much like and ***. That's why I'm getting my Z Ultra the same guys I bought my 920 from - Hong Kong.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. So they restored power while I was asleep. My peaceful nap was interrupted by the drone from an infomercial. The TV was back on.

The power outage didn't bother me as much. The GF was a little concerned and asked me to come over last night, but was relived this morning to hear the power is back. Back home, I was so uses to power outages I had a routine of how to find the matches to light the kerosene lamp that we kept in my room, then used that to light the other lamps in the house.

The cops were out in my community last night, driving around to make see that the knuckleheads stayed inside and didn't use the darkness for stupid stuff...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good to see you martin - I too noticed you were out. Snowmutt stopped by a few times since you were out.

Here's what you missed: BP bought a Z, sahib is still sahib, and we are nowhere near 30K posts.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Good to see you martin - I too noticed you were out. Snowmutt stopped by a few times since you were out.

Here's what you missed: BP bought a Z, sahib is still sahib, and we are nowhere near 30K posts.

Didn't buy replaced with the 920 non in stock.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786