WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well they fix the audio issue with only hearing sound through the right side of earphones, they replaced the jack which is good.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

At one point I realized that buying books was useless for me. The only book I ever used extensively was a chemistry book in the first semester. I bought two other chemistry books later, but I rarely used them.

But I understand that books can be important, also we had usually great lectures with great supporting material.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

At one point I realized that buying books was useless for me. The only book I ever used extensively was a chemistry book in the first semester. I bought two other chemistry books later, but I rarely used them.

But I understand that books can be important, also we had usually great lectures with great supporting material.
I don't like buying books but the good thing is I can sell them back to get back some of the money I spent on them :smile:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't like buying books but the good thing is I can sell them back to get back some of the money I spent on them :smile:

Before I started my PhD I looked up the chapters about bacteria in big biology book from the first few semesters. I wasn't working on bacteria then. When I read this I thought this should be general knowledge, it was so extremely basic. Still, I keep it for nostalgic reasons :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Before I started my PhD I looked up the chapters about bacteria in big biology book from the first few semesters. I wasn't working on bacteria then. When I read this I thought this should be general knowledge, it was so extremely basic. Still, I keep it for nostalgic reasons :)

how big of a book are you talking about :eek:? I do the same thing for my computer books I keep some of them just to remimd me of my first semester in college

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

At my parent's house, we have a REAL coffee machine and grinder. Everyone says we have the best coffee. :)

My 'real' machine and grinder is still in Australia which I hope to get shipped to the UK some time soon. It's almost a professional machine. I have a very domestic machine currently. It does the job.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

how big of a book are you talking about :eek:? I do the same thing for my computer books I keep some of them just to remimd me of my first semester in college

1500 pages. However it's about everything in biology, also plants for example. I'm a molecular biologist, it's not surprising it's very basic after going in a specialized topic.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

1500 pages. However it's about everything in biology, also plants for example. I'm a molecular biologist, it's not surprising it's very basic after going in a specialized topic.

ehhhh only 1500 pages :eek:rly: makes my books look small

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

And yet they kept the SIM card tray? Sounds like they fixed one issue and created another...

I put in the headphones again they aren't recognise at all this time and the music comes out of the speaker.

However the headphones work in a certain position which is useless if it moved just by a bit.

Take a guess where I'm sending the Z1 again......... Yes Xperia Care!

Oh well only took me 4 hours to set up.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

That means you must be the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything!

Douglas Adams appeared in a sketch on Monty Python's Flying Circus. Interestingly enough, it was episode 42.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077