WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, good morning, and good night Sahib.

I just went for a run, and now I'll take a shower, then I have to prepare my lunch and can go to the lab. And then I have to help bacteria having sex and prepare stuff for a long experiment tomorrow.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, my family just finished getting the majority of all of our house to our new house.

Gotta love a quiet area and a pool :D

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The extension for my headphones at the lab is perfect. I can take up the wire from behind the desk and put the computer back to its old position.

But I just realized that the expensive ones at home sound so much better...

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well, my family just finished getting the majority of all of our house to our new house.

Gotta love a quiet area and a pool :D

Keep hydrated and try to lift properly, and we'll see you on the other side.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm not sure how much my beloved is into Valentine's day. It's very artificial here without any tradition, we just took it over from wherever the hell it might come from. Still, in the last few decades it has become the most important day for flower sellers in Switzerland.

I don't think she finds it an important day, but flowers can never hurt, can they?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm not sure how much my beloved is into Valentine's day. It's very artificial here without any tradition, we just took it over from wherever the hell it might come from. Still, in the last few decades it has become the most important day for flower sellers in Switzerland.

I don't think she finds it an important day, but flowers can never hurt, can they?

We avoid Valentines Day but I do buy some flowers in transit. Anything else we don't bother with. It's becoming a trend apparently. We told a sales person that we don't bother with it and they said that three other people said the same thing. Maybe it's on the wane here in the UK.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

We avoid Valentines Day but I do buy some flowers in transit. Anything else we don't bother with. It's becoming a trend apparently. We told a sales person that we don't bother with it and they said that three other people said the same thing. Maybe it's on the wane here in the UK.

Having this day in February is stupid anyway. There aren't growing any flowers on this side of the globe...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Having this day in February is stupid anyway. There aren't growing any flowers on this side of the globe...

We have flowers all year round in the UK.

There is some who believe that Valentine's Day replaced the festival of Lupercalia in Rome. But apparently that's not true.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

We have flowers all year round in the UK.

There is some who believe that Valentine's Day replaced the festival of Lupercalia in Rome. But apparently that's not true.

Well, they grow in the green house or can be important form warmer regions. It just doesn't feel very romantic to me to gift flowers that traveled thousands of kilometers...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, they grow in the green house or can be important form warmer regions. It just doesn't feel very romantic to me to gift flowers that traveled thousands of kilometers...

Well I wasn't talking about greenhouse flowers. We actually have flowers that live through the winter here. :)

But, yes, the ones you buy in the shop are likely greenhouse.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well I wasn't talking about greenhouse flowers. We actually have flowers that live through the winter here. :)

But, yes, the ones you buy in the shop are likely greenhouse.

I don't know much about plants. Well, that's not true, I know pretty much about plants, but I know nothing about botany. But I like nature and I'm outside a lot, and I don't see many flowers in bloom around here, but that doesn't mean there aren't any. And areas of the UK are also warmer than Switzerland.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks...in addition to a crappy stomach that will keep me at home today (no more Little Caesar's for me), this is what I woke up to. Our UK folks know this site all too well...
WP_20140115_07_20_33_Pro.jpgWP_20140115_07_20_57_Pro.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte