WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm not sure how much my beloved is into Valentine's day. It's very artificial here without any tradition, we just took it over from wherever the hell it might come from. Still, in the last few decades it has become the most important day for flower sellers in Switzerland.

I don't think she finds it an important day, but flowers can never hurt, can they?

I keep it simple on Valentine's Day. I got the GF a gift she something to wear, and now that she is into her kickboxing exercise, she feels a bit more confident in wearing it. People got all out and at the end of the day my take has been that if you and your partner gel really well, it is just another day to celebrate what you do all the time...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Our UK folks know this site all too well...

I saw more fog in Toronto than I have in the UK. :p It does get foggy here but not as much as I thought it would. A lot of the old pictures showing 'foggy' London is really smoke from the brick making kilns that used to be everywhere.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The plus of a crappy stomach today is that I get to go to the post office and get my Senneheisers. I think last night was the final straw to say I need to leave that pizza alone.

This has happened before, where I went to the McDonalds by my house nearly two years ago and ate something that gave me a mild case of food poisoning. That's why I stopped eating BK/KFC/McDonald's etc. The only thing I would eat is Popeye's and Little Caesar's. Looks like I need to let those go too...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I saw more fog in Toronto than I have in the UK. :p It does get foggy here but not as much as I thought it would. A lot of the old pictures showing 'foggy' London is really smoke from the brick making kilns that used to be everywhere.

The town where I grew up is very, very foggy. Basel has the most sunshine of northern Switzerland, it's quite the difference. But I feel always at home when it gets foggy somewhere ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The town where I grew up is very, very foggy. Basel has the most sunshine of northern Switzerland, it's quite the difference. But I feel always at home when it gets foggy somewhere ;-)

The fog has actually gotten worse now. This weather, I tell you...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I still remember back in high school when I was wondering why we had to learn how the genetic code functions. I thought this is just something nobody would ever need to know. And now I'm sitting here, engineering genetic constructs...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hopefully for the next update to the WPC app, we can post pictures directly. That would be great for heavy users like me...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Why sad? Because people were tricked or because the baby was so evil?

Both.

There is so much crap in the news these days, it is just a tough slog to read at times. From stories like that, to the,middle schooled who brought a shotgun to school and injured two classmates before a teach talked the kid into putting the gun down.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Both.

There is so much crap in the news these days, it is just a tough slog to read at times. From stories like that, to the,middle schooled who brought a shotgun to school and injured two classmates before a teach talked the kid into putting the gun down.

I'm not a big fan of watching the news and US news always depressed me. We can probably get into a very lengthy discussion on gun control and the US obsession with guns in general. I can also go about how misunderstood the famous Second Amendment is and how it's been distorted to suit the gun toting public but that's a rather depressing subject on what is by far a rather miserable day here in the UK. :p

As for the baby thing, I just saw it as a bit of silliness. Especially the end bit where the thing is out driving itself around. It appears to be for some movie coming up.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I still remember back in high school when I was wondering why we had to learn how the genetic code functions. I thought this is just something nobody would ever need to know. And now I'm sitting here, engineering genetic constructs...

Guess like I actually have to pay attention in school! :shocked:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Both.

I wanted to see what is in Swiss news (in addition two the two stories you mentioned) and I read an article about persuading or forcing children to kiss relatives or to get kissed by them. The article says it shouldn't be done, it makes the child more susceptible to pedophiles because it suppresses the child's inner impulse of saying no.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I asked him about it for him to add it, lets hope he does! You should email him about it. :)

If he's been asked, I'm sure he's working on it when he has time. This isn't the only thing he's working on as you should know. No need to flood him with e-mails.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)