WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'd like to learn programming, but the only school I know doesn't offer courses in Basel. I could join the informatics students next semester, but the basic course is 6 hours including exercises, and I can't afford that much time.

I'd like to learn programming as well. I have the same issue that I have no idea where a course is. Lots of people say just do it but I find formal training would be nice so you can ask questions.

Isn't that odd, programming is something I wouldn't mind doing, i am with a group of people who are helping people within my age group learn programming, but we haven't gotten into the stuff that I've wanted to go into yet. :\
I took intro to programing and java ...... if it was up to me I would start off with C# instead of java because C# seems to easier to grasp the concept unlike java I was scratching my head every class

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I took intro to programing and java ...... if it was up to me I would start off with C# instead of java because C# seems to easier to grasp the concept unlike java I was scratching my head every class

Did Java some time ago and the instructor insisted on using a command prompt instead of the GUI. So I got bored real quick.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)