WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Since I haven't done a poll question since the summer time on this thread, here goes:

What are folks' favorite animal? If you had to be reborn as an animal, which would you choose?

I don't have a fav animal. I like all animals but as a pet I prefer a cat. As for what to come back as, that's a tough one. Either a long lived animal or a house cat. However, I'm happy as the hairless ape I am. :) Or more specific, less hairy ape that I am... :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Since I haven't done a poll question since the summer time on this thread, here goes:

What are folks' favorite animal? If you had to be reborn as an animal, which would you choose?

My favorite animal is officially the donkey. Don't ask me why, I generally don't have favorite things and I just decided that donkeys are great.

If I had to be reborn as an animal, I'd like to be a dog used for breeding. I get fed, I have medical care, I don't have any responsibilities except of producing offspring. What a life!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If I had to be reborn as an animal, I'd like to be a dog used for breeding. I get fed, I have medical care, I don't have any responsibilities except of producing offspring. What a life!

Yes, and usually once past your prime if you aren't handed off to someone they usually take you on a one way trip to the vet... :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yes, and usually once past your prime if you aren't handed off to someone they usually take you on a one way trip to the vet... :)

At least I won't be castrated as you will be, cat. Or eaten by a fox or hit by a car ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

More specific, indoor cat. As for the neutering I can live with that. :p

Outdoor cats might die earlier, but for sure they have more fun :)

Reminds me, a friend of mine has a cup with the letters "Die ?rzte" on it. That's a German band, "die" in this case is an article. When I visited her recently the cup was turned that you only could see "Die", and I felt a little threatened by it every time I looked at it, reading it English ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)