WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Adam Loh

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Is funny to heard the prime minister of Malaysia say the price of the Water spinach(an Asian leaf vegetable) gone down, need the praise from the people of Malaysia....

And they censored the website of BBC because they reported it..

This is a international jokes..

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Is funny to heard the prime minister of Malaysia say the price of the Water spinach(an Asian leaf vegetable) gone down, need the praise from the people of Malaysia....

And they censored the website of BBC because they reported it..

This is a international jokes..
o.o I guess I don't understand it as much as you :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. On my way into work today. The doctor who is known for a hectic clinic - and who happens to be the medical director - is in clinic today. Fortunately, I have experience dealing with her when her temper kicks in when she gets frazzled. She's a nice person, don't get me wrong, but i swear that in medical school they teach doctors how do write poorly and be nasty when under stress...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. On my way into work today. The doctor who is known for a hectic clinic - and who happens to be the medical director - is in clinic today. Fortunately, I have experience dealing with her when her temper kicks in when she gets frazzled. She's a nice person, don't get me wrong, but i swear that in medical school they teach doctors how do write poorly and be nasty when under stress...
sound scary ....but then again I don't like doctors because they are scary D:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So yesterday I was with cousin and we were talking about cell phones and liked the 822 and asked if It was a windows phone and I told her" yes it was " and then she looked at her mom" I would have the one with the awesome camera but I'm still with this boring iPhone " that brought a smile to me :p and she asked if instgram was there and vine and most of the social networking apps and told her "yes there is "

So there is my story about my cousin wanting a 1020:3

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I haven't written anything today so far.

Went out with the bike today. A friend of mine recommended a tour, around 50 km, over a hill in the middle. ...I think I almost died getting up there, this was a hard one. I guess tomorrow I'll keep it shorter. But I did it in a little over 2 hours, I think that's not too bad for my second bike tour over 40 km since around 3 years ;-)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

So yesterday I was with cousin and we were talking about cell phones and liked the 822 and asked if It was a windows phone and I told her" yes it was " and then she looked at her mom" I would have the one with the awesome camera but I'm still with this boring iPhone " that brought a smile to me :p and she asked if instgram was there and vine and most of the social networking apps and told her "yes there is "

So there is my story about my cousin wanting a 1020:3

Maybe your cousin will get a 1020! :shocked:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo