WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was watching a video on YouTube about the 1020 being used to record a open heart surgery:eek:rly: ....... yeah you ready right open heart surgery ...MY EYES D: :confused: im not sure if I should put the link ...... well I could say warning ! OK WARING this is not for the faint of heart but this is some crazy stuff o.o

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I read a review about the 1320 (too big, too heavy, too expensive for no special feature except the big screen) and I realized why Microsoft doesn't release the extra column for smaller phones: It's the only special feature for 6 inch Windows Phone devices.

Good morning!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I read a review about the 1320 (too big, too heavy, too expensive for no special feature except the big screen) and I realized why Microsoft doesn't release the extra column for smaller phones: It's the only special feature for 6 inch Windows Phone devices.

Good morning!
a way to start off the morning :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Good morning!

I personally never understood the large screen fascination. I also agree that there's nothing special about the large screen phones. Though the 1520 has a nice camera.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

a way to start off the morning :p

I felt terrible after getting up. Then I went for a run and now I'm feeling quite good. I think I'll get a coffee in the canteen at the lab and then I'm ready and well to fight with the protein purification machine ;-)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I personally never understood the large screen fascination. I also agree that there's nothing special about the large screen phones. Though the 1520 has a nice camera.
I know there are a lot of people who like really large screen phones, so there is a use to manufacture the large screen phones. I don't hate large screen phones, but I really couldn't use one every day (unless cargo trousers were all I wore).

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I felt terrible after getting up. Then I went for a run and now I'm feeling quite good. I think I'll get a coffee in the canteen at the lab and then I'm ready and well to fight with the protein purification machine ;-)
I'm glad you're feeling better. Good luck with your lab work today. :smile:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I know there are a lot of people who like really large screen phones, so there is a use to manufacture the large screen phones. I don't hate large screen phones, but I really couldn't use one every day (unless cargo trousers were all I wore).

Oh, I don't hate them. I understand people are in love with the big screens and not having them would be detrimental to the ecosystem. However, as Chregu has stated, there's nothing really special about them. If they had additional features other than the three columns it would be worth considering. However, for me, a 5" or 6" phone is way too big. I just don't have the need. I find the 4.5" almost a touch too big.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Oh, I don't hate them. I understand people are in love with the big screens and not having them would be detrimental to the ecosystem. However, as Chregu has stated, there's nothing really special about them. If they had additional features other than the three columns it would be worth considering. However, for me, a 5" or 6" phone is way too big. I just don't have the need. I find the 4.5" almost a touch too big.
I agree. Even if there were additional features, I'd still need something no bigger than 5" in order to carry it in my pocket. The 920 is the biggest size I'd use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb