WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Today I logged into the forum and I didn't have one single like. Now I feel under pressure, I have to write something clever, or witty, or thought provoking... well, I can't think of anything. So just the random fact of the day:

I'm visiting my mother, and she has the greatest shower ever. I think water consumption goes up 100 % in this city whenever I visit her.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site

Okay, okay, it might be a little clich?-cuisine, but today I'm having Schweinsbraten with Kn?del for lunch :-D
And no, I won't provide you with pictures to drool on :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Today I logged into the forum and I didn't have one single like. Now I feel under pressure, I have to write something clever, or witty, or thought provoking... well, I can't think of anything. So just the random fact of the day:

I'm visiting my mother, and she has the greatest shower ever. I think water consumption goes up 100 % in this city whenever I visit her.
Gave the like out of sympathy :p

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nice. Hope you have a good time seeing your mom. Did you see my snow pictures I posted a page or two back? I shot them on my 8X using Proshot...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

just keep staring at the post till someone stops replying then take a 5 minute nap and continue the process :p

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

That's one way to do it...lol.

Secrets of this thread:

There is always multiple conversations happening. Think of the thread as a small bar or party, but you get to see what everyone is talking about.

Most people just change one of the subjects pretty quickly. We talk about mostly anything here. If you post something usually someone will engage you about it.

The thread is a mix of regulars and drop in folks. We try not to spam the thread to push the post count up and shoot for quality conversations, but Big Paddy and Sahib handle most of our spamming needs.

Oh, the thread goes through ebbs and flows because our regulars aren't on at the same time. I post more in the evenings since I'm in the NYC metro area. Our EU guys will post more in the mornings (US time), sahib posts whenever he is bored and wants to run his post count up and the others drop in whenever they are free. It's the variety that keeps the thread so interesting...

So that's about it...as far as a welcome/FAQ kinda thing...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786