WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have had a very long week leading to today, and the next week isn't going to be any better. I will not depress everyone with details- but honestly- hard stuff for me, my family, and our circle of friends.

How do you all handle the bad stuff? Get recharged so you can deal with it as it is happening?

Myself personally. I need to sort of disconnect from it for a bit to simply put things into perspective. In a lot of ways I have to 'deal' with things first so I can be 'there' for others. It's not always easy to do but I think time out for yourself, even though that may sound selfish, is important in any 'bad' situation. Everyone is different though.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

How do you all handle the bad stuff? Get recharged so you can deal with it as it is happening?

I don't know. I'm just very good at hiding things and pretending I'm okay. It usually all comes back when I'm alone. And I sleep very badly during bad situations.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. It is a Monday. Shifting through many things on the brain, and looking a 長い (long) day in clinic...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I have had a very long week leading to today, and the next week isn't going to be any better. I will not depress everyone with details- but honestly- hard stuff for me, my family, and our circle of friends.

Looks like you and I are both going through the rough patch. I try to work through it and not grind along too hard. I mostly make a moment to shift through my thoughts, get me feelings out, and strap the weight of the situation back onto the shoulders and keep working.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion