WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

so Satya Nadella huh....

gives me good vibes :)

as long as he has a vision and not cave into the loud minority * looks at the windows 8 haters* ill be fine ..... I would like a CEO with a backbone that would say **** you until you are CEO of a company you have no say to how windows 8 and on is made ....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

now im a little irritated ...... its always the minority that wins......:angry: I mean its like they feel that they are entitled to something ......windows 8 could of been a good OS but once again the minority wins here.....GAH

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

LOL! Isn't the 8X alright though?

It is ok. The camera on the 8X is decent. I would use it if I had to, but I try not to.

HTC has always been not so good in the camera dept. We will see what they do with their 2014 flagship.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

as long as he has a vision and not cave into the loud minority * looks at the windows 8 haters* ill be fine ..... I would like a CEO with a backbone that would say **** you until you are CEO of a company you have no say to how windows 8 and on is made ....

agree with you totally too.

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

now im a little irritated ...... its always the minority that wins......:angry: I mean its like they feel that they are entitled to something ......windows 8 could of been a good OS but once again the minority wins here.....GAH

am definitely will disable boot to desktop, I like to be greeted by the information that matters most to me, not a task bar, that's so 2009

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

am definitely will disable boot to desktop, I like to be greeted by the information that matters most to me, not a task bar, that's so 2009

I will too I really did like what they did with 8.1 and 8 just the start button got my a little irritated ...now I have to click boxes just to get back the thing I liked on 8 and 8.1 ..what a waste on both ends :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I feel the user will get a choice when they are setting up their new PC to what they want.

the problem isn't choice ...... the problem is the users( minority) that don't and refuse to learn something good but cry cry cry because its " too hard" to learn when other people learn how to use it in a few minites ...my parents who don't know how to use computers are both pro at using windows 8 my father is the one who complains more with every change they do with windows 8 ..he really did like windows 8 but then they put the start button he didn't like it because he likes his apps his start menu but now that this is going to happen he is going to be a little disappointed

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

OHHH I get it .........well then its the new version of the iPhone ....they revolutionized the way we use bananas !

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Rolling into work.... back on midnoght shift. Ready to tackle problems, solve issues, and make the work place better for my co-workers.

Who am I kidding? Gonna fake my way through it and spend a ton of time on WPC. So there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb