WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm posting on the wpc app since I'm not home ..also I would reply to every post but I'm in 2g area D: but in short I missed you all talking about sports , Nadia talking ebil stuff , snowflake eating alone then going to ride a horse but he said he's going to beat a dead horse indsted. Jobs talking about wanting to work instead of going to school which I can argue school is better , Bp talking about his food stories. I think I got all the major things oh wait and Lazer put up a new avatar :p

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

I will too I really did like what they did with 8.1 and 8 just the start button got my a little irritated ...now I have to click boxes just to get back the thing I liked on 8 and 8.1 ..what a waste on both ends :/

8.1 was a great improvement over 8 and I started using windows 8 since the developer preview days and I never really missed the start button. so for me the start button was irrelevant after 8

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

8.1 was a great improvement over 8 and I started using windows 8 since the developer preview days and I never really missed the start button. so for me the start button was irrelevant after 8

I was against windows 8 even before it came out ...i mocked it but I relised MSFT is onto something and i liked it after that

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sendin out a S.O.S Sendin out a S.O.S Sendin out a S.O.S Sendin out a S.O.S Sendin out a S.O.S Sendin out a S.O.S

The song goes like that for a minute...but I still like message in a bottle

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

She ain't you no she ain't you

I like how on windows phone ain't is a word ...i guess all this time saying ain't isn't a word ..is now a word ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think the fun is gone for now but wait till 12pm pacific time I think I'll be fun then ! I could of said funner bur funner isn't a word

963Delta

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Can anyone help me with a Lumia 521 problem?
I have 2 GB left and everytime I try to download halo:sa or asphalt 8 it will say I'm out of space.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I thought I was hearing thing but it was my phone getting a text about valentines day and get something for your gf/fianc?/ wife .....now even texts are mocking me .....well I will spam them back ...HA! I will get the last laugh

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I thought I was hearing thing but it was my phone getting a text about valentines day and get something for your gf/fianc?/ wife .....now even texts are mocking me .....well I will spam them back ...HA! I will get the last laugh

Beware the hidden charges!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte