WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Steaks that aren't at lest red in the middle just are a waste. I went half my life thinking I didn't like any kind of steak because my Dad always made the darn things medium well or well done. Shoe leather. First time I had one medium rare, I nearly fainted from the juicy goodness of it.
Medium rare is my favourite! :smile:

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Steaks that aren't at lest red in the middle just are a waste. I went half my life thinking I didn't like any kind of steak because my Dad always made the darn things medium well or well done. Shoe leather. First time I had one medium rare, I nearly fainted from the juicy goodness of it.

If you have been looking at our Skype chat me trying to convince him, you'll see it's impossible. I find medium rare a bit too dark for me, and medium well is a bit overcooked, so medium is perfect. Sahib gets well done, so I've been convincing him to try medium, but he doesn't like "bloody". So I suggest to AT LEAST try medium well. It still isn't as good, but much better than well done. Like people say, baby steps.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

alright im off... even though I wish Saturday was a longer day :/ ....good night and good morning :asleep:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If you have been looking at our Skype chat me trying to convince him, you'll see it's impossible. I find medium rare a bit too dark for me, and medium well is a bit overcooked, so medium is perfect. Sahib gets well done, so I've been convincing him to try medium, but he doesn't like "bloody". So I suggest to AT LEAST try medium well. It still isn't as good, but much better than well done. Like people say, baby steps.

fully cooked or im not eating it...simple as that ...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Avatars tend to be kept a long while among our members. I change my signature every once and a while, but changing Avatars are more work.

Like yours, Laura. I am in the football mood......

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

fully cooked or im not eating it...simple as that ...

You can't judge something without trying it.

Look, I was like you for many years, I ate well done steak. Why? My parents wanted us to for health reasons I think, so I just got used to well done. It was alright, and I didn't hate it because I never tasted a real steak tastes like. One day when we ordered steak, i asked for medium well, just to try it, and i loved it. I then got my siblings to switch too. A bit later, I went to medium, and loved that even more, and my siblings switched too.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

You getting yourself a 920? Is that your upgrade, or just a deal you grabbed?

Are you gonna retire your 900?
I bought the red 920 that Michael A was selling in the Marketplace. http://forums.windowscentral.com/ma...261119-nokia-lumia-920-t-red.html#post2322233

Yes, the 900 will be retired.

I hope you enjoy your 920! Are you getting any accessories?
Yes. I also bought the charging pillow. http://forums.windowscentral.com/ma...s-charging-pillow-fatboy-red.html#post2322240

I ordered the Case Mate Tough Case and some screen protectors from the WPCentral Store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaviSmalle