WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

well I try but I always think if it was my fault or was it pre meditated and if was me ...what did I do so I don't do it again :-o

and you think too much....and then you think about her...one thing leads to another...think about other things maybe....divert your mind you'll be just fine...just ignore your thoughts

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

you could say ...you were right but little insecure part of me that holds me back * covers ears *

i wish you were in front of me :p i could shout at you till your ears fall off :p anyways talk to her go before you start regretting that you didn't talk to her :p lol

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

and you think too much....and then you think about her...one thing leads to another...think about other things maybe....divert your mind you'll be just fine...just ignore your thoughts

yeah I get that alot ...i think to much about everything :p then I over think and come to like a billion conclusions >.<

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i wish you were in front of me :p i could shout at you till your ears fall off :p anyways talk to her go before you start regretting that you didn't talk to her :p lol

I would still cover my ears >_< ..still don't know who you got that from ..but like I said something always happens :-o

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb