WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Were you "mocked" at? Did you "mock" someone? Was there a lot of mockery going on at the trial? Was anyone wearing a smock....

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Were you "mocked" at? Did you "mock" someone? Was there a lot of mockery going on at the trial? Was anyone wearing a smock....

The guy who crossed "me" called a liar, but he was just a dumb***. In mock trial, there are time limits for everything, so I had to stall him, and got rid of all their time successfully. There was a lot of "mockery". And what's a smock?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Two things I actually think are sad:

#1 A "news" entry about convincing somebody to switch from iOS to to Windows Phone. That's just at the wrong place there in every way I can think of, and pretty much the opposite of what I expect from a professional news page.

#2 That the Windows 8 WPC app is the fastest rising in the USA. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for WPC and the developers. However, doesn't that show that the Windows 8 marketplace is still a very nerdy place, when WP users do have such an impact?

...I seem a little grumpy today. Maybe because I had to get up at 6.30 to get to the hospital.

Good morning anyway!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Two things I actually think are sad:

#1 A "news" entry about convincing somebody to switch from iOS to to Windows Phone. That's just at the wrong place there in every way I can think of, and pretty much the opposite of what I expect from a professional news page.

#2 That the Windows 8 WPC app is the fastest rising in the USA. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for WPC and the developers. However, doesn't that show that the Windows 8 marketplace is still a very nerdy place, when WP users do have such an impact?

...I seem a little grumpy today. Maybe because I had to get up at 6.30 to get to the hospital.

Good morning anyway!
1) well you have a point there but maybe he really wants help and the writers thought it would be a good idea to get the word out to help this guy make up his mind

2) hmmm maybe people do like reading about windows phone and windows news and they found it and thought its interesting to read about it ?

and good morning to you too

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning. It's funny how people find certain terms insulting. Apparently saying someone is ignorant is not civil or nice. There's nothing wrong with the word at all, it just means you don't know. I'm ignorant of a lot of things because that's reality.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning. It's funny how people find certain terms insulting. Apparently saying someone is ignorant is not civil or nice. There's nothing wrong with the word at all, it just means you don't know. I'm ignorant of a lot of things because that's reality.
huh I don't see anything wrong with this word either ...but it is a strong word to use to someone :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No, it's not a strong word. It's a word. Emphasis notwithstanding.

if I said it to anyone and I do mean anyone ..I usually get faces like " what did you call me " maybe its the age gap since you are older you get more respect than me but I do see saying ignorant as a strong word when getting a point across

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think the problem is, that it doesn't only say somebody doesn't know, but also that this person doesn't want to know and doesn't care?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb