WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

as the quote states .... nope ...... im just here thinking :/ most likely this is going to be one of those moments im going to think "but why" and regret

well hold on to that thought and when you see her the next time man up and ask her :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well hold on to that thought and when you see her the next time man up and ask her :p

I want to talk to her ..... i really do....its just i don't think she cares though :/ which makes me think she did lie to me but i don't know the whole story because she hasn't talked to which leaves me to draw up conclusions

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I want to talk to her ..... i really do....its just i don't think she cares though :/ which makes me think she did lie to me but i don't know the whole story because she hasn't talked to which leaves me to draw up conclusions
Didn't you ask her why she is leaving you? :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Didn't you ask her why she is leaving you? :/

she said she got caught and that she was forced to break up with me but i don't think that's how it went down she said they would take away her computer and cellphone but that didnt happen because she still playes LoL and does other things that i would consider hiding......

altafmahmood

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

That is what I think is the problem with girls they don't tell the reason for leaving. Remembering her makes me sad :unhappy:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)