WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Can someone please tell me how to get out of wpc?

You want to leave? My understanding is that if your account become inactive for a period of time it just terminates. I don't think there is an official account deletion. Which I do find annoying.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just thought of the same because of some sarcastic personalities here. (Not in this thread)

I've had times where I've wanted to quit but I got over it. Saying that however, there may come a time in the future that I may move along.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

There are moments when you've just had enough or someone has really pissed you off. In Nadia's circumstances it could be something different though.

Yeah, kinda worries me though, everybody here is awesome! :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't really have time to read the forum on a computer and keeping up with this thread from the app is nearly impossible, so I would just like to wish all of you a nice day, don't leave, it's the internet and can't be that bad, and enjoy some cookies!

I'll watch "The Wolf of Wall Street" tonight, looking forward to it, haven't been to the pictures in ages.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, kinda worries me though, everybody here is awesome! :)

The ebb and flow of life. Moments in time where we connect with others. Sometimes it is but for a moment, others could be for days, weeks, months or years. We can't say what tomorrow will bring. The surprise of life. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I do that always....i run from myself :( go sit in a place alone for a few days :/ I'm weird

I think I just had an epiphany. When one is young we struggle with the idea of being unique, different and somewhat of an oddball. When we get older we realise that we're all the same just that some people hide their being an odd ball differently.

You might not realise it, you're just like everyone else. We all run from ourselves, hide from life from time to time. It's only natural.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo